Cold Calling Appt Setter

I wish I cold get motivated to do that, esp after speaking with you before, I liked your script....but I dont think I would do a very good job simply cause I dread doing it. ---------- UPDATE- Sold 2 now....wouldve been 3 but she couldnt pass U/W & Bday isnt til Oct.

How many TM leads is that out of?

25 leads... Good work! That's a pretty solid ROI. What's funny is another agent got Med Supp leads this week and claimed they were terrible...

I'm stealing from Gooner on this one -

Is it the arrow that's broken or is it the Indian???

It maybe good ROI adding renewals , but I was convinced I could get 5 out of 25, and esp since I ended up with 31 leads I believe. I only have about 3-4 more I haven't contacted yet.

It maybe good ROI adding renewals , but I was convinced I could get 5 out of 25, and esp since I ended up with 31 leads I believe. I only have about 3-4 more I haven't contacted yet.

I have talked with Med Supp agents who are excited to take a loss on FYC just to acquire a client because of the renewals and if you net 3 apps, you are looking at close to a 4X ROI...

Don't get me wrong though I get it. Everyone is at a different stage in their careers and Med Supps can be an absolute grind until your book is built.

It ain't a get rich quick scheme that's for sure... That's what FE is though ;) Ha

On TM leads I was thinking I could get 3-4 sales out of 50 leads. Expecting a 20% ratio is just nuts. I'm not even getting that on exclusive Internet leads.

You will all be surprised... Every week/day/month is different.

----------

Stop looking at it from a yesterday's perspective.

Don't live in the now, or the yesterday.

You wanna be rich... Think about 3 years from now.

I'm glad I didn't have to be the one to say it. Lol

I'm scared to pull the trigger on TM leads yet. I don't think I know a good script for TM.

I'm used to DM and Internet leads.

I'm not sure how these telemarketers got them on the phone. Are they actually looking to shop their plan? Should I just say, hi I'm chaz, and I'm talking to people in your area that are paying too much on their Medicare Supps and I'd like to see if I could save you some money?

I'm not saying that 20% is impossible for Med Supp Tele sales using TM leads - with a really strong follow - up system and if you were to track an order of leads over a period of 6 - 12 months it is possible. I would not call it the normal though

I'm not saying that 20% is impossible for Med Supp Tele sales using TM leads - with a really strong follow - up system and if you were to track an order of leads over a period of 6 - 12 months it is possible. I would not call it the normal though

Agreed the problem is... Everyone is concerned with now.

Most business don't profit for years, they get investors and it's about down the road.

Back