Cold Calling Appt Setter

On TM leads I was thinking I could get 3-4 sales out of 50 leads. Expecting a 20% ratio is just nuts. I'm not even getting that on exclusive Internet leads.

Im getting bout 20% on my internet leads, but its over a 6mo window cause some are ready to go & others u have to wait for 1 reason or another. So I figured LeadHereos would do the same, I guess I was sadly mistaken, or an ***!

----------

Agreed the problem is... Everyone is concerned with now.

Most business don't profit for years, they get investors and it's about down the road.

Thats ^^ def not me....the main reason I made Medicare my focus now (from FE) is cause of LONG TERM income stream. Im def thinking about the long term, always. I was hoping 25 leads on top of my MAPD leads would get me to 10-12 deals a month, with a mixture of 75% MAPD (90% are T65s- those pay well in Calif) & 25% Supps.

Im getting bout 20% on my internet leads, but its over a 6mo window cause some are ready to go & others u have to wait for 1 reason or another. So I figured LeadHereos would do the same, I guess I was sadly mistaken, or an ***!

Yeah but TM leads are much much cheaper. If you could close 20% they would cost more.

cold calling is good ---------- IT is very good

Would you mind sharing your script? I'm cold calling a list also

----------

The cool thing about calling yourself is you can forget about setting appointments. If there's interest, and they can qualify, get it all done on the same call! You may never get a hold of them again! And most likely they won't show for the appointment! The only time I set an appointment, is if they convinced me that their really interested in switching, that they can qualify, but their walking out the door, don't have time, etc. All the others just either get redialed another day, or go into an email drip file. I'm not on the dialer to generate leads or appointments, I'm there to write business now! This mindset has really improved my business! If I were to hire a telemarketer, I would do live transfers.

Would you mind sharing your script? TDFinCali mentioned he really liked your script b

Another update....3 sold now, working on 3 more (A couple & a single lady)! Did u ever order you some?

Damn that's good dude. I pulled the trigger on 25 TM leads to start from lead heroes last Friday. I'm guessing they just slowly roll in some time this or next week?
I didn't get any kind of email of anything saying what would happen.

----------

Quick question.....? For every sale, how many referrals do you get? On average.

On T65's I'd say I get about 0.1 referrals out of every sale lol. And that's not right away. Could be a year later. Just got a referral today from someone I signed up in 2014. First referral from her

Damn that's good dude. I pulled the trigger on 25 TM leads to start from lead heroes last Friday. I'm guessing they just slowly roll in some time this or next week?

Hi Chazm,

Yes it takes about 5 business days from when I receive payment to fulfill an order - you will get your entire completed order by Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

----------

Another update....3 sold now, working on 3 more (A couple & a single lady)! Did u ever order you some?

I told you 20% closing ratio was possible ;)

Hi Chazm, Yes it takes about 5 business days from when I receive payment to fulfill an order - you will get your entire completed order by Wednesday night/Thursday morning. ---------- I told you 20% closing ratio was possible ;)

Ok cool thanks. It'll be perfect timing too as my new DM leads won't be in for 10 days or so.

Yeah, watch him close 20% only to have me close 0! Aghhh

Back