Cold Calling Appt Setter

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
Anyone have/know of an appt setter that can set med supp phone appts by cold calling from a list (I provide)? Im only looking for 3-5/hrs a week, depending on how good they are.

Im calling thru my 1st set of TM leads for the same demographic & its a lot harder then I thought or dealing with DM T65 leads, even though I had to stay in contact with them for 3 mos before their IEP started. It's probably me, I think the leads are ok, but a lot of these ppl wont let me get 1min in before they are "happy with their current plan & dont want anything".

So I figured if I want to continue, I want to do it as cheap as possible without ME having to call, lol. Plus I can narrow the list down to ppl with upcoming Bdays, cause we have that rule in Calif.

So if u have an appt setter u know of or where I can find 1 (preferably), or any advice on calling these TMs to make my results better...Im all ears!

Thx

If you are only needing 3-5 hours per week then you might as well do it yourself. You may be able to find one on Craigslist to work that little though...

I guess if they produced, I can do more for sure.....Under what heading & what exactly do u search for on CLs?? Seems I tried before, and just jobs that were looking for appt setters came up.

I guess if they produced, I can do more for sure.....Under what heading & what exactly do u search for on CLs?? Seems I tried before, and just jobs that were looking for appt setters came up.

You could potentially look for an appt setter - I would recommend reaching out to JimmyUT or JacobTN here on the forums if you wanted advice on what to say when calling back. Both of these guys have been very successful in selling Med Supps over the phone.

You could potentially look for an appt setter - I would recommend reaching out to JimmyUT or JacobTN here on the forums if you wanted advice on what to say when calling back. Both of these guys have been very successful in selling Med Supps over the phone.

Yeah, Im not giving up yet....Ive sold 1, lol.

The cool thing about calling yourself is you can forget about setting appointments.

If there's interest, and they can qualify, get it all done on the same call!

You may never get a hold of them again! And most likely they won't show for the appointment!

The only time I set an appointment, is if they convinced me that their really interested in switching, that they can qualify, but their walking out the door, don't have time, etc.

All the others just either get redialed another day, or go into an email drip file.

I'm not on the dialer to generate leads or appointments, I'm there to write business now! This mindset has really improved my business!

If I were to hire a telemarketer, I would do live transfers.

You should post a job offer. If you don't want to do that then look on sites like elance or freelance. I forget what they are called.

The cool thing about calling yourself is you can forget about setting appointments.

If there's interest, and they can qualify, get it all done on the same call!

You may never get a hold of them again! And most likely they won't show for the appointment!

The only time I set an appointment, is if they convinced me that their really interested in switching, that they can qualify, but their walking out the door, don't have time, etc.

All the others just either get redialed another day, or go into an email drip file.

I'm not on the dialer to generate leads or appointments, I'm there to write business now! This mindset has really improved my business!

If I were to hire a telemarketer, I would do live transfers.

I wish I cold get motivated to do that, esp after speaking with you before, I liked your script....but I dont think I would do a very good job simply cause I dread doing it.

----------

Including your potential 6 yr renewal trail you already made $$$$$

UPDATE- Sold 2 now....wouldve been 3 but she couldnt pass U/W & Bday isnt til Oct.

Back