Cold Calling Medicare Supplements: Realistic Hourly Rate in FYC?

Exactly. Let him do it his way though, he is just making his career more difficult than it needs to be. Maybe he doesn't want to realize he is wrong on this issue because he has been doing it the wrong way for almost 8 years now. That is many lost clients and commissions and would devastate him to tell himself he was wrong.

I said prove it and you couldn't. Talk about two clowns misleading people on the forums, and offering no proof what they're doing is legal. I guarantee you'd be hardpressed to find 1 upline from Humana, UHC, Anthem, Aetna etc. that will say this is ok.

So you don't have any proof, but you rally a guy who's got less than 50 posts to his name. You aren't winning anyone over...:no:

I'm doing AHIP Module 4: Marketing, and this is now confusing me:

"Third parties may not make unsolicited MA, MMP, cost plan or PDP marketing calls to potential enrollees (other than to current plan enrollees if the third party is contracted by the plan), for example:

Third parties may not set up an appointment to discuss Medigap policies and use the appointment to discuss MA, MMP, cost plan or PDP products unless the third party complies with CMS' scope of appointment guidance."

It sounds like you can discuss MA/PDP then if they sign a SOA?

Last edited:
I'm doing AHIP Module 4: Marketing, and this is now confusing me:

"Third parties may not make unsolicited MA, MMP, cost plan or PDP marketing calls to potential enrollees (other than to current plan enrollees if the third party is contracted by the plan), for example:

Third parties may not set up an appointment to discuss Medigap policies and use the appointment to discuss MA, MMP, cost plan or PDP products unless the third party complies with CMS' scope of appointment guidance."

It sounds like you can discuss MA/PDP then if they sign a SOA?

You can't market MA/PDP on an outbound call and aren't supposed to mention MA/PDP during an appointment that is the result of an outbound call. If the prospect asks about it during such appointment you can then offer the SOA and move forward.

I am just looking for an update on how TheGodEmperor made out cold calling... How many hours a day are you working? Did you script it? Did it fill your pipeline? Are you getting the sales you expected?

I am just looking for an update on how TheGodEmperor made out cold calling... How many hours a day are you working? Did you script it? Did it fill your pipeline? Are you getting the sales you expected?

Pretty sure I can answer that. He hasn't posted in 6 months. Either he's amazingly successful or more likely history.

Rick

Back