Consumer Facing Quote Engine for Medicare Supplements

If you subscribe to CSG Actuarial you can quote all the plans on the quote engine whether contracted or not. Last I checked, AFLAC wasn't in the Med Supp business anymore (at least not here in Georgia). Also, State Farm is on their quote engine as is American Republic. And I'm pretty sure Thrivent is on there too (they don't offer plans in Georgia so I can't check, but I know I can get contracted with them in other states and sell their Med Supp if I wanted to).

So of the list of carriers you said we can't quote, there is only one that isn't on CSG Actuarial and that's Banker's Life. Might want to get all of the facts before making statements that aren't true.

I have CSG and have yet to see Humana in my area yet, though I know they have med supps.
And Bankers Life and casualty hasn't had a med supp (at least in FL) in over 5 years. CP as I'm sure you're aware and CP is listed on there.

I don't use CSG much since I'm in fl and work primarily T65's but I'm tempted to start signing clients up with Aetna in my area. Females are only a few dollars more. More commissions, bonuses and renewals past 6 years I think but I'm worried about their price increases.

Does anyone know how they are in other states?

I have CSG and have yet to see Humana in my area yet, though I know they have med supps.
And Bankers Life and casualty hasn't had a med supp (at least in FL) in over 5 years. CP as I'm sure you're aware and CP is listed on there.

I don't use CSG much since I'm in fl and work primarily T65's but I'm tempted to start signing clients up with Aetna in my area. Females are only a few dollars more. More commissions, bonuses and renewals past 6 years I think but I'm worried about their price increases.

5% rate increase (ACI) in UT. Put decent amount with them a couple years ago.

Last edited:
And I photoshop all those FB pics, that's not my family.

Kinda figured. No one really knows what you look like.

latest

Depends.

Which Aetna are you referring to?

CLI

ACL

AHL

or "big" Aetna?

And if you go back far enough you will find Genworth policies.

Kinda figured. No one really knows what you look like.

latest

Depends.

Which Aetna are you referring to?

CLI

ACL

AHL

or "big" Aetna?

And if you go back far enough you will find Genworth policies.

American continental insurance company. So ACIC?

They are $1 more than the king UHC AARP. More commissions, bonuses and renewals for t65 female NS

In Georgia since 2010 we have had Genworth, "big" Aetna, CLI and now AHL.

Scott may correct me, but Genworth went away in 2011 and CLI came in. They stayed until 2016 followed by AHL. CLI handed out 9% rate increases right before AHL showed up about 25% below CLI. I believe big Aetna replaced Genworth and big never was competitive.

In Georgia since 2010 we have had Genworth, "big" Aetna, CLI and now AHL.

Scott may correct me, but Genworth went away in 2011 and CLI came in. They stayed until 2016 followed by AHL. CLI handed out 9% rate increases right before AHL showed up about 25% below CLI. I believe big Aetna replaced Genworth and big never was competitive.

I don't recall the year Genworth went away, but everything else you said is spot on so I'm guessing you're right on the year as well.

Since this thread, Aetna came out with their Aetna plan in FL and shut down their previous book I guess. They are the cheapest for a T65 Plan F by a few dollars. I’ve done a few so far but am still skeptical.

Since this thread, Aetna came out with their Aetna plan in FL and shut down their previous book I guess. They are the cheapest for a T65 Plan F by a few dollars. I’ve done a few so far but am still skeptical.

Keep in mind the AARP increases are very low in FL, I haven't written any other Supp in Fl. Till Now, I have a couple I had to just put on one Cigna one Aetna because they are in the rears with AARP 4 months now

I have had them on AARP Supp for 4 years, But I cringe at the thought of the calls after the increases, I did, however, explain this will be the case

Back