Consumer Facing Quote Engine for Medicare Supplements

( as an aside to the item requested in the thread, speaking as a consumer, I would say that consumer facing quote engines on agent websites-for my state-were not useful to me. (This may not be true, but it seemed like in some cases the agent was using the website pricing solely as a bait and switch operation to feed him/her names and numbers.) The information I really needed about things like how to evaluate and choose an insurance agent, how to evaluate an insurance company, med supp market shares, and annual rate increases from med supp companies was not available to me as a consumer. )

Thanks for the valuable input. I am trying to steer away prospects like you so I may put the quote engine on every page...

----------

I think Todds association has a discount on the setup fee or atleast there was when Rick and Nick owned it...

Let me look into it for you. I'm not 100% sure of all the details and don't want to put out anything that's incorrect.

I'm pretty sure that Ritter's quote engine will only show they companies that they have contracts with. At least that's been my finding.

I think Todds association has a discount on the setup fee or atleast there was when Rick and Nick owned it...

We do have a 15% discount on that. We have it through the ILIAA.org, MedicareTraining101.com, and even if you're an agent of ours.

Getting this thread BACK ON TOPIC, Quotit offers a client-facing Medicare Supplement Quote engine. I have it as integrated with the IFP engine at no extra cost, but I believe it may be available stand-alone.

ILIAA test drove it some time back but didn't achieve the results they were looking for. You'd have to ask Nick or Rick about their experience.

Got the information on Medicareful. Medicareful is currently partnered with Cigna, Mutual of Omaha, Aetna, and Humana in the available states. Hope that helps!

Back