Coventry's "Referral Fee"

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
Has anyone got paid on the "referral fees" that we wrote this last AEP. I was told that I would get paid around April 2 but I still haven't received anything. Just wondering if anyone has been paid on those.

I got paid on mine pretty quickly, only did about 5 of them though. Spent it all in one place when I received it too.

I got paid on mine pretty quickly, only did about 5 of them though. Spent it all in one place when I received it too.

That's interesting seeing that they sent out an email stating cases with a January 1 effective date would pay mid April, those with a February 1 effective date would pay mid-May and so on. I would love to know how you got paid before they've paid anyone else and before they stated they would pay?

Keep in mind this is for the First Health Part D Value Plus plan.

Sman,

I could be wrong, like I said only wrote about 5 of them and saw some Coventry deposits that looked like them in January, could have been renewals I suppose. I've been wrong before.

Last edited:
Look at it this way. You likely haven't been paid on them yet so you have more money coming.

sman said:
That's interesting seeing that they sent out an email stating cases with a January 1 effective date would pay mid April, those with a February 1 effective date would pay mid-May and so on. I would love to know how you got paid before they've paid anyone else and before they stated they would pay?

Keep in mind this is for the First Health Part D Value Plus plan.

Strangely I got paid on one back at the end of November for a jan 1 effective date. Not sure why it was just one though

I've written about 80 of them and not gotten paid a dime on any of them. When I called last month to find out when I might get paid they stated they are waiting for the rapid disenrollment period to end (90 days) before they pay. Then on Friday I received the following email:

[FONT=&quot]April 6, 2012[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First Health Part D Value Plus One-Time Referral Fees [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]for January 2012 Effectives Are On Their Way![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks to your support, First Health Part D had the highest net gain in the nation during the 2012 Annual Enrollment![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This month, Coventry begins routine processing and the release of [FONT=&quot]Value Plus[/FONT] Part D one-time referral fees*. Brokers and agents eligible to receive referral fee payments for January 2012 effective enrollments can expect electronic deposits to their bank accounts in the middle of April. February effective [FONT=&quot]Value Plus[/FONT] membership will process in early May and payout will occur mid-month; March effectives will process in early June and payout will occur mid-June, etc. [/FONT]

Back