CRM Usage, Functions, Necessity

ACT! also has an add on available called Act4Advisors, which is geared for financial professionals & insurance producers. I use it & find it works very well for me.

I spent a bunch of money on that program and it's way to complicated for me. I just do Medicare and most of the functions are unnecessary.

I like keeping it simple.

Rick

I spent a bunch of money on that program and it's way to complicated for me. I just do Medicare and most of the functions are unnecessary. I like keeping it simple. Rick

YIO is very easy to use and works well. It is way better than using an excel spreadsheet. It's not as feature rich as ACT which is only important if the agent is going to use those features.

But before I built my whole agency on it I would want to know a bit about the succession plan of the guy running it. I hear he flys airplanes.

YIO is very easy to use and works well. It is way better than using an excel spreadsheet. It's not as feature rich as ACT which is only important if the agent is going to use those features.

But before I built my whole agency on it I would want to know a bit about the succession plan of the guy running it. I hear he flys airplanes.

He taught John Denver and JFK Jr. How to fly.

Socal, what zoho package is that? How did you get that all setup and integrated the way you wanted? Do they have support to help or are you on your own?

Socal, what zoho package is that? How did you get that all setup and integrated the way you wanted? Do they have support to help or are you on your own?

I'm currently using the pro version but started with the standard. I did everything but the dialer integration myself.

It's not hard to setup and customize yourself but there are consultants you can hire if needed. They do have internal help and support though.

YIO is very easy to use and works well. It is way better than using an excel spreadsheet. It's not as feature rich as ACT which is only important if the agent is going to use those features. But before I built my whole agency on it I would want to know a bit about the succession plan of the guy running it. I hear he flys airplanes.

I had YIO, then Frank died and I was unable to upgrade for a new operating system and had to make a change at the time. Frank had no succession plan, and even larger companies can abandon a business at any time.

Act4Advisors is complicated, but your comment about building an agency on it makes little sense to me after I used YIO for years and then had no support in the end. Still had to change--no guarantees with anything. I've got 2 licenses and synchronize database. With new service plan I can migrate to cloud based service later on if I need to do that.

I had YIO, then Frank died and I was unable to upgrade for a new operating system and had to make a change at the time. Frank had no succession plan, and even larger companies can abandon a business at any time. Act4Advisors is complicated, but your comment about building an agency on it makes little sense to me after I used YIO for years and then had no support in the end. Still had to change--no guarantees with anything. I've got 2 licenses and synchronize database. With new service plan I can migrate to cloud based service later on if I need to do that.

I was just yanking Rick's chain on the succession plan. I'm sure he learned from Frank's lack of plan. Even Harlan Sanders didn't let the recipe die when he died. And Rick won't either. Probably has the secret code next to his secret recipe of white lightning in his basement.

Back