CRM Usage, Functions, Necessity

Do you like/use their auto responder/ drip email? Was it easy to set up with your quote engine, lead vendors, telemarketer, etc?

Is click to call an extra feature/cost?

I am switching CRM's after several years with the same one. It has been painful so far.

Thanks,
Bill

I've been using Zoho and it's been great for me. Email integration, click to call with call logging, custom modules, iphone/andriod app etc.

With a click of a button I can see who is in underwriting and when approved I simply click another button and the crm fires off a congrats email to the new client. The email template I use automatically pulls in the carrier, policy number, effective date, premium, etc from the custom fields associated to the client.

I also have it integrated with the dialer my telemarketers use so no manual lead entry needed there.

The reports function is great as I can literally search for any piece of information that has been entered such as leads I have spoken to who have a certain carrier as Newby mentioned.

I have to agree that I find a CRM to be absolutely useful. While an excel sheet can work for the beginning years. It definitely doesn't have some of the capability that CRMs are coming with (with no coding and programming on your part).

We currently use a CRM called Capsule. It's simple, really easy to get started and comes with great flexibility and it's attached to the cloud. It can integrate with mail and much, much more. (And they update it with new features quite often, the customer support has been wonderful).

There tons of CRMs out there. You'll have to find one you are comfortable with.

If you wish to check it out here is the link. CapsuleCRM

I also don't mind helping someone set it up either. :GEEK:

Did anyone mention that at least some of the CRM's will allow the new user to upload an excel spreadsheet of clients?

Capsule will allow you to upload a excel or CVS file to get started. It will also after the upload allow you to pick all the fields they go in so you can make 100% sure each field is filled out the way you want it to be.

Back