Dental, Vision, and Hearing 18-85

Frank Stastny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Florida
I’ve been looking for a long time for a decent Dental, Vision and Hearing plan to offer to my clients. I believe I have finally found one.
  • Available for ages 18 to 84.
  • Benefits up to $2,000 per year. Zero deductible plans available.
  • No network, your clients can go to any provider they want. Great for clients in rural areas.
  • First year commissions comparable to a Med Supp.
  • Renewals paid for the life of the policy.
  • No wet signature required.
  • A great product to “get in the door” with in the senior market.
  • $100 bonus for every four apps submitted until Dec 31.
  • Above street level commissions.
If interested, send me your e-mail address or give me a call, 573.544.4091.

Last edited:
and whats the waiting period for major work.....

Any provider, no network. A great benefit to people in rural areas. Up to a $2,000 benefit each year, available with no deductible.

Dental Benefits
We will pay the applicable percentage for dental services performed by a licensed Dentist, including one annual examination
and cleaning, x-rays, fillings, prophylaxis, bridges, crowns, dentures and outpatient dental surgery prescribed as Medically
Necessary.

After the Policy has been in force three (3) months, the Company will pay the cost of one (1) dental cleaning up to a
maximum benefit of $75 each Policy Year. This benefit is not subject to the Policy Year Deductible; however, it is included
in the Policy Year Maximum Benefit.

We will NOT pay any benefits during the first six (6) months following the Policy Effective Date for root canals.

We will NOT pay benefits during the first Policy Year for the following items and/or services: Bridges, crowns, full dentures or partials, any work relating to replacement of natural teeth which were missing on the Policy Effective Date, “full mouth” extractions or fluoride treatments;

MAN....sounds like your Sr. market is going to love this.....

Any provider, no network. A great benefit to people in rural areas. Up to a $2,000 benefit each year, available with no deductible.

Dental Benefits
We will pay the applicable percentage for dental services performed by a licensed Dentist, including one annual examination
and cleaning, x-rays, fillings, prophylaxis, bridges, crowns, dentures and outpatient dental surgery prescribed as Medically
Necessary.

After the Policy has been in force three (3) months, the Company will pay the cost of one (1) dental cleaning up to a
maximum benefit of $75 each Policy Year. This benefit is not subject to the Policy Year Deductible; however, it is included
in the Policy Year Maximum Benefit.

We will NOT pay any benefits during the first six (6) months following the Policy Effective Date for root canals.

We will NOT pay benefits during the first Policy Year for the following items and/or services: Bridges, crowns, full dentures or partials, any work relating to replacement of natural teeth which were missing on the Policy Effective Date, “full mouth” extractions or fluoride treatments;

It pays about the same commiss as a med Supp? So it's like $250 FYC? I have had a lot of ppl ask me for dental but I always thought it was a ripoff. Can you send me the rates and commish and plan details frank?

You will get it soon.

And yes, FYC is pretty close or in some cases maybe just a tad more than FYC on a Med Supp. Renewals, although less than a Med Supp are for the life of the policy.

Back