Diabetic with Neuropathy

Will Aetna med supp take a diabetic (non-insulin on pill) with neuropathy? Husband also has neuropathy too, but no diabetes?
No. 4. Do you have diabetes? B. with complications including retinopathy, neuropathy, peripheral vascular or arterial disease or heart artery blockage?

For the husband: 6. Within the past 24 months, have you been medically diagnosed, treated, or had surgery for any of the following: A. enlarged heart, transient ischemic attack (TIA), stroke, peripheral vascular or arterial disease, neuropathy, amputation caused by disease?

Last edited:
No.

4. Do you have diabetes?

B. with complications including retinopathy, neuropathy, peripheral vascular or arterial disease or heart artery blockage?

And in 6A. it asks if in the past 24 months if they've been diagnosed, treated for or had surgery for neuropathy.

I just got contracted with aetna and am awaiting my agent access and materials so didn't have an app handy. So sounds like my two prospects are SOL.

I just got contracted with aetna and am awaiting my agent access and materials so didn't have an app handy. So sounds like my two prospects are SOL.

You're forgiven. LOL

You should get contracted with Cigna. They'd qualify for their substandard Med Supp, but it's not cheap. UHC might be a possibility also.

New era will take diabetics as long as they are not on insulin. If anyone needs a contract please let me know we do a ton of business with them they are great to have. I just wish they were in more states.

Back