Difficulty of Selling FE Vs Med Supps

Have you ever actually been to Hell, JD? I got close to it in 2002 but didn't get to go. The port authority folks in Grand Cayman wouldn't let the cruise ship dock. They said it was too windy and the waves would have made it difficult to dock. It didn't seem that windy to me. But what do I know? Anyway, it definitely wasn't hot enough out on the ship for me to think that much ice would have been necessary over there. That would have made it harder to sell.

On Wednesday we were in Jamaica,
On Friday we were in Cozumel,
But because it was a windy Thursday
We weren't able to go to Hell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Grand_Cayman#/media/File:Hell_Grand_Cayman_(1).JPG

Been there, overrated. They managed to turn it into a tourist trap, and not a very pretty one at that.

Is it far from the beach, turtle farm, and other places that are more fun?

It is only 22 miles long, nothing is all that far from anything. We did a private tour and saw the turtle farm, the rum cake factory, hell and downtown. Maybe a few hours total.

Oh. I didn't realize Grand Cayman was that small.

Most islands in the Caribbean are quite small. Off hand I would say Cuba and Jamaica are probably the biggest and even Jamaica isn't that big. You can easily have the ship port on one side of the island and take an excursion that is on the other side, last a few hours and still make it back in time. And that is with their bad roads.

Most islands in the Caribbean are quite small. Off hand I would say Cuba and Jamaica are probably the biggest and even Jamaica isn't that big. You can easily have the ship port on one side of the island and take an excursion that is on the other side, last a few hours and still make it back in time. And that is with their bad roads.

Yeah. In Jamaica we rode for a couple of hours to get to the waterfall.

Back