Direct Mail Med Supp Leads

Yes they let me do this with them last yr, they offered. I did it for 2 mos, got 76 leads (more then they projected) and then they realized I was not contracted with them for any Medicare products, only FE... And took it away from me, lol.

I closed 15 of them (all over the phone) , and now I have SS thru then for PDP plans... I wonder if they'll let me now?

Over how many months did it take you to close those 15 deals?

It is hit or miss a lot of wrong numbers, voice mails. I spend 1/2 day calling t65 in my area and got 2 appts and 2 more to contact during aep. As with anything else it's all about numbers.

Well considering how early I mailed....it probably took 4-5 mos to close them all. That figure is now 16, had a person wait til they retired.

Are you still doing mailers? I'm a P&C agent and am looking into getting into med supps as well as MA & am not sure the best way to get started. I did/do primarily self generated internet leads for P&C and don't have a book of business that's in the age range to work off of, so I'll be starting from scratch.

Are you still doing mailers? I'm a P&C agent and am looking into getting into med supps as well as MA & am not sure the best way to get started. I did/do primarily self generated internet leads for P&C and don't have a book of business that's in the age range to work off of, so I'll be starting from scratch.

Read this forum A LOT, it has tons of posts on getting started, how to get leads, uplines, etc. I have only 2yrs of exp doing Medicare, so there's a lot of ppl on here who have tons more exp then me. Mailers are probably the best way to go as fr as leads, true & tried method that always works.

Im currently not doing mailers, working on some FB ads & other methods.

Read this forum A LOT, it has tons of posts on getting started, how to get leads, uplines, etc. I have only 2yrs of exp doing Medicare, so there's a lot of ppl on here who have tons more exp then me. Mailers are probably the best way to go as fr as leads, true & tried method that always works.

Im currently not doing mailers, working on some FB ads & other methods.

I appreciate the reply and am/do read on here constantly! How is the online marketing working for you? I built my P&C agency off of self generated internet leads. Google is much harder to rank now days, but I think the competition would be much less with med supps than it is with home & auto insurance. I have thought about trying generating leads with a website.

As long as I just market med supps, there aren't any problems with creating my own website correct? I know with MA everything has to be pre approved by cms.....

I appreciate the reply and am/do read on here constantly! How is the online marketing working for you? I built my P&C agency off of self generated internet leads. Google is much harder to rank now days, but I think the competition would be much less with med supps than it is with home & auto insurance. I have thought about trying generating leads with a website.

As long as I just market med supps, there aren't any problems with creating my own website correct? I know with MA everything has to be pre approved by cms.....

I cant tell you how the FB marketing is going yet, just starting. As far as a website, u can market for only med supps....but dont use company names/logos without getting approved. Also, dont mention part D. My FB page doesnt mention any plan benefits or names, just basic stuff about medicare, diff parts, how they work, etc.

Back