Direct Mail Med Supp Leads

mkim1969

Expert
someone from Ritter told me about turning 65 direct mail leads that they sell for $12 a piece to their agents. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Last edited:
someone from Ritter told me about turning 65 direct mail leads that they sell for $12 a piece to their agents. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Yes they let me do this with them last yr, they offered. I did it for 2 mos, got 76 leads (more then they projected) and then they realized I was not contracted with them for any Medicare products, only FE... And took it away from me, lol.

I closed 15 of them (all over the phone) , and now I have SS thru then for PDP plans... I wonder if they'll let me now?

Yes they let me do this with them last yr, they offered. I did it for 2 mos, got 76 leads (more then they projected) and then they realized I was not contracted with them for any Medicare products, only FE... And took it away from me, lol. I closed 15 of them (all over the phone) , and now I have SS thru then for PDP plans... I wonder if they'll let me now?

So they do a mail drop for you and you are obligated to pay for all the leads that come back?
They told me that I had to be signed up with 2 med sip companies with them.

So they do a mail drop for you and you are obligated to pay for all the leads that come back?
They told me that I had to be signed up with 2 med sip companies with them.

Yes they do the drop, u pay for all leads received. They give u an estimate of how many they expect... And in my case I got a lot more, which was an unexpected expense. But in the end it worked out.... 360/mo starting next yr from all those cases, not counting fyc.

Yes they let me do this with them last yr, they offered. I did it for 2 mos, got 76 leads (more then they projected) and then they realized I was not contracted with them for any Medicare products, only FE... And took it away from me, lol.

I closed 15 of them (all over the phone) , and now I have SS thru then for PDP plans... I wonder if they'll let me now?

Just getting back on here after just "lurking" for a long time.

Man that sounds FAB. and I have been needing a new Medicare Supp IMO

Sent them an email see what happens

Good heads up!

Ritter is an outstanding IMO and Craig Ritter is a class act.

I spoke with them about the fixed cost lead program-they do require at least 2 Med Supplement companies plus a PDP (they recommend Silver Script) and mail out 350 pieces to T65's in the next 6 months on a monthly basis, the leads that come back are $12 each.

I am going to start it next month, I don't expect huge returns (maybe 5-7 each month) but it's not costly and should generate some sales over time.

Ritter is an outstanding IMO and Craig Ritter is a class act.

I spoke with them about the fixed cost lead program-they do require at least 2 Med Supplement companies plus a PDP (they recommend Silver Script) and mail out 350 pieces to T65's in the next 6 months on a monthly basis, the leads that come back are $12 each.

I am going to start it next month, I don't expect huge returns (maybe 5-7 each month) but it's not costly and should generate some sales over time.

Youre saying they require you to CONTRACT with two med supp companies?

I dont generally write PDP--its a constant hassle with "They took my drug off" or "its too high" etc etc etc. I usually just let them enroll in the Wal-Mart plan and let WalMart have all the headaches.

Wonder if anyone else has experience with this Ritter plan?

If you don't want to get contracted with them just do a DM mailer yourself. It'll run you about $10-12 per lead lol

Youre saying they require you to CONTRACT with two med supp companies?

I dont generally write PDP--its a constant hassle with "They took my drug off" or "its too high" etc etc etc. I usually just let them enroll in the Wal-Mart plan and let WalMart have all the headaches.

Wonder if anyone else has experience with this Ritter plan?

That's what I said-2 Med Supp carriers plus a PDP, I couldn't have said it any more plainly.

What do you want them to do-subsidize a significant cost of these leads (which probably cost them about $30) for an agent with no attachment to Ritter?

That's what I said-2 Med Supp carriers plus a PDP, I couldn't have said it any more plainly.

What do you want them to do-subsidize a significant cost of these leads (which probably cost them about $30) for an agent with no attachment to Ritter?

YES I DO....whats wrong with that?? :D:goofy::swoon::err::twitchy:

Back