Direct Mail

abcsales

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm having a hard time finding the thread on direct mail.

A company called Lead Concepts was recommended. I tried calling today and was unable to reach anyone in person on the phone. Anyone have a contact there??

I'm having a hard time finding the thread on direct mail.

A company called Lead Concepts was recommended. I tried calling today and was unable to reach anyone in person on the phone. Anyone have a contact there??

same problem here. I called them last week and never received a return call. I don't have time to waste with people that don't return my call, I won't be using their services.

Called Lead Concepts yesterday to discuss doing a 1k piece drop weekly. They were supposed to shoot me over an email with a couple sample mailers as the ones the guy was discussing with me aren't on their site. Never got the e-mail.

Chazm, have you had a good experience with them?
New to direct mail, would you mind sharing your experience?

I'm over the internet leads right now. Until they stop using affiliates (which isn't going to happen) I"m done forking over good money...

Chazm, have you had a good experience with them?
New to direct mail, would you mind sharing your experience?

I'm over the internet leads right now. Until they stop using affiliates (which isn't going to happen) I"m done forking over good money...

Been using them over a year, I always email Steve Weir and hear back pretty quick. I just shot him an email for my new order.

I only mail T65's, in march I got 5.6% response (which is way higher than normal) but have only received 2.5% so far for April.

Nothing bad to say really. They send out your order, you get them back starting in about 2-3 weeks by email and then you get a hard copy in. You can log in and see them too along with response %

Back