DM/TM Leads-WHY Does this Have to Be 20 Characters?

Medicare.guy

Expert
Planning for post-AEP

Have been doing DM the last couple of years---returns only fair and enrollment rate not that terrific. Plus its PRICEY!!!!

Ive done TM for FE but never for Medicare. Was not too enthralled with TM leads--VERY short shelf life, get them all at once and without the "CARD" the respondents don't remember.

But Im one guy--Im curious about TM leads for Medicare--do they work for you, which are the best lead houses, cost etc

And yes I do referrals, networking etc. But its not enough

THANKS in advance!

Planning for post-AEP

Have been doing DM the last couple of years---returns only fair and enrollment rate not that terrific. Plus its PRICEY!!!!

Ive done TM for FE but never for Medicare. Was not too enthralled with TM leads--VERY short shelf life, get them all at once and without the "CARD" the respondents don't remember.

But Im one guy--Im curious about TM leads for Medicare--do they work for you, which are the best lead houses, cost etc

And yes I do referrals, networking etc. But its not enough

THANKS in advance!

what are you selling Sups, MA, and what ages are you going after..

Now that I think of it--I will sell whatever products work best with the leads!

Prefer MA but does not have to be

Half my area does not have Open Enrollment for Med Supps so unless you catch them at 64 and 10 months youre toast!

Well, you are not supposed to telemarket for MA leads, so might want to factor that in to your plan.

True--but as I remember--and its been a while---the leads are generic to Medicare plans

And one can say Medicare Supplements as Seniors think ANYTHING other than Medicare is a SUPPLEMENT. Ive even had them ask for Dental SUPPLEMENT lol

True--but as I remember--and its been a while---the leads are generic to Medicare plans

And one can say Medicare Supplements as Seniors think ANYTHING other than Medicare is a SUPPLEMENT. Ive even had them ask for Dental SUPPLEMENT lol

Have you thought about selling MA door to door? It makes it easier to cross sell dental supplements, cancer supplements, hospital indemnity supplements, etc.:yes:

I have not followed the posts on here and the emails I get from the TM houses--so Ive lost track of which is recommended now

There was one I used for FE and it took like four weeks to fill 40 leads

Then the next time I got them all in a couple of days

So either way, it was not very helpful

So any recommendations would help

I have not followed the posts on here and the emails I get from the TM houses--so Ive lost track of which is recommended now

There was one I used for FE and it took like four weeks to fill 40 leads

Then the next time I got them all in a couple of days

So either way, it was not very helpful

So any recommendations would help

Call Glen over at Lead Heroes. (Fortune202 on here).

Will do thanks---looking him up now

Ive gotten an email like five weeks in a row from Leadshub-not sure Ive used them before. Maybe someone here can fill me in

I think it depends on what you sell and how you sell it. If you are a f2f fe guy, direct mail and a mix of tm leads will be beneficial. If you are an over the phone pony you would do well with tm leads if you have a solid process in place for follow up.
Are you over the phone or f2f?

Back