Does AAA Have a Med Supp?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
Does AAA have a med supp not on CSG?

Just quoted guy in NC 27028.T65 he wanted F nothing else no G no select F Just F the lowest rate was Manhatten life at $134, He swears he was able to get it from AAA for $120 is that possible, I haven't hear AAA for med supp.

Just quoted guy in NC 27028.T65 he wanted F nothing else no G no select F Just F the lowest rate was Manhatten life at $134, He swears he was able to get it from AAA for $120 is that possible, I haven't hear AAA for med supp.

I looked (and I know you did, too) and its not on the website.

Any chance they guy meant USAA and is confused? That would be my guess.

I looked (and I know you did, too) and its not on the website.

Any chance they guy meant USAA and is confused? That would be my guess.

Sure that's possible makes sense. Wow they are only $124. Haven't run into this before

AAA does have a Medsup that is underwritten by Aetna just like UHC/AARP. They have to be a member of AAA to purchase the plan and it's sold through AAA's motor clubs.

AAA does have a Medsup that is underwritten by Aetna just like UHC/AARP. They have to be a member of AAA to purchase the plan and it's sold through AAA's motor clubs.

Aetna was a bit more But the USAA is right in the price range he mentioned.

----------

Also when I looked it up online seemed to be a price for all ages that cant be possible?

Last edited:
Also when I looked it up online seemed to be a price for all ages that cant be possible?

Sure it can be. UHC/AARP was that way prior to June 2010. Same price for all ages and sexes. At least that's the way it was here in Georgia.

seemed to be a price for all ages that cant be possible?

Assume you are still talking about USAA.

That's what they have shown in GA for at least a year. CSG swears it is right. I don't know how they do it. They are community rated but that's nuts.

They also write a guy I know and his wife last year. Not only did they have kick-ass rates, he has had 2 strokes and 3 bouts with cancer. She has heart issues and polio that has "come back" (guess that's how you term it) with partial paralysis that is progressive.

Back