Does Any Company Offer Med Supp Plan G in GI Situation?

In Arizona BCBS offers a GI in a Senior Preferred Plan C or N. Depends on her age what the cost is. It's a state wide Supp not nationwide but it's GI.

If she went Plan G to start with MOO when T65, then went MAPD, if within the first year she can return to her original plan she had before the MAPD. So there's your Plan G, GI and everything for ya.

You can try to show proof of coverage of the MAPD to MOO and request a refund. Then get her back to the Plan G through the trial right ASAP (which you only get paid on if you were the original agent).

She is STILL ACTIVE with MOO since she never stopped paying. She never knew what she was getting in to. The UHC rep never met with her in person to ask questions or explain anything to her. The UHC app was done exclusively through telephone and mail. I find the agent at fault, but she is also at fault. Best to leave her alone on the MOO Plan G that she already has.

This addresses the title of the thread, but not your specific situation. #4 - Any Medigap policy that is sold in your state by any insurance company. https://www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/staticpages/learn/rights-and-protections.aspx
I've gotten into more than one exchange with an underwriter who insisted Plan G is never available GI. They are as adamant as they are wrong. It always gets escalated, and they always get their G GI. Submitted one today with Cigna, first time GI G trial right with them. We'll see.

I've gotten into more than one exchange with an underwriter who insisted Plan G is never available GI. They are as adamant as they are wrong. It always gets escalated, and they always get their G GI. Submitted one today with Cigna, first time GI G trial right with them. We'll see.

This is the scenario that I had in mind. Since she didn't seem sure as to what the actual premium amount was, I thought that a Cigna Supp Plan G might actually be cheaper.

This is the scenario that I had in mind. Since she didn't seem sure as to what the actual premium amount was, I thought that a Cigna Supp Plan G might actually be cheaper.

#4 is for T65 first time MA #5 drop supp to purchases MA #5 only give GI for previous sup if available or
If your former Medigap policy isn't available, you can buy a Medigap Plan A, B, C, F, K or L that is sold in your state by any insurance company.

Back