Does Anyone.. Have Any Experience with Advocate Health LLC

If you are an agent and you're thinking of aligning yourself with Advocate Health, DON'T do it! My FMO contracted me with this agency to sell Humana products. When I found out about it I termed my contract with the FMO and obtained release letter. When I tried to get a release letter from Advocate health they refused to provide one. They sited a Humana policy of having to wait 180 days. This is not true, in fact it was Humana who told me to obtain the release letter from Advocate health. It only takes five minutes to write a release letter and yet they are refusing to do it. I've filed a complaint with the BBB and the Insurance commission of FL. Agents don't walk from this agency, RUN!

Just curious.. I am thinking of contracting with them.. for MA TN.

I've been contracted with them for Humana products since 2008. They've been supportive of my efforts throughout the years. They've comped me for mailers and have been extremely proficient with any issue that I give them. Their office staff is top notch and I know them all by first name even though that I've never met them. The only thing that I kinda miss is that I've never met them in person. They are not working against me by selling and always willing to co-opt my marketing efforts. They're not stingy with marketing $$ the way that some of the FMOs have been with me. I appreciate that very much.

I'm glad it worked out for you. Others, including me, have not been so fortunate. They have been very unethical in their dealings with me.

They are my fmo for Humana and they now have Aetna also, their office is in my neighborhood and I find them helpful whenever I call. Great staff !!

They owe me money, will not release me, last payment was a year ago. STAY AWAY from Advocatehealthllc

I've been contracted with them for Humana products since 2008. They've been supportive of my efforts throughout the years. They've comped me for mailers and have been extremely proficient with any issue that I give them. Their office staff is top notch and I know them all by first name even though that I've never met them. The only thing that I kinda miss is that I've never met them in person. They are not working against me by selling and always willing to co-opt my marketing efforts. They're not stingy with marketing $$ the way that some of the FMOs have been with me. I appreciate that very much.

Okay then...what are their first names?:)

I can only say nice things about Advocate Health. Just this morning my email was answered in less than 15 minutes and they are in the process of resolving an application issue with Humana.

They owe me money, will not release me, last payment was a year ago. STAY AWAY from Advocatehealthllc

Sent CEO Certified letter 2 months ago - still no response - Humana says it Advocatehealthllc and can't help. Only FMO I've had a problem with.

Back