Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

It's actually just over $83k per month and yes, it's possible. I study marketers and implement what I learn for a living. One recently caught my attention when he spoke about the "new middle class" and he also touched on this very topic of dumping stupid money on fancy cars.. Here's my edited version, to save time: Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8cI0vR6YW4 As to taxes, one of, perhaps, the dumbest things I could have done was move from a 0% income tax State of Florida to 7% unlimited income tax in South Carolina. #dumb Someone posted a link to the video on my site where I mentioned that while sitting by the pool on Memorial Day weekend. The point was not to brag, but to invite other agents to hear exactly what I've been doing in my business for the last two years that made it possible. If you're happy right where you are, and MANY folks here are - awesome! I would not change a thing!

.... Great post :)

my advice......GO FOR NO!!!!!!You already know that not everyone is going to say YES, focus on the NOs and move on, if you can get 100 NOs a month, you will get your 50 YESSES...just my opinion btw

Bevo, great stuff! I think the most difficult part is...

"How do I get 330 reasonably decent prospects/leads to call each month".

Maybe we should start a separate thread with this question. The end game for me is to generate organic leads to my website. However, it feels like it's taking me forever. Forever! :1confused:

What is the most efficient way to generate the 330 in the meantime?

PPC/buying leads will run $10,000/month +/- which will greatly impact cash flow. What would you do in the beginning or first few years to get the 330/month?

Yes it's possible to earn that kind of money. As Cindy indicated, the time variable cannot be stressed enough.

$1M in residuals is $84K per month. At an average $23/month residual payout, that's 3608 clients on the books (med supp numbers only in my example for easy of math BTW) for more than 20 months of the last client counted due to those residuals actually paying out in full (again time factor).

So to hit this goal within say, 7-8 years if you were doing Med Supps, you would need to write approximately 600 policies per year for 6 years straight with a very healthy retention.

But that's too big of a number to focus on, so divide that by 12 at 50 policies per month. I would estimate based on my experience that at those numbers you would be in the top 20% of all Med supp producers in the country.

So, forget focusing on the $1M in renewals, instead focus on writing 50 policies per month and nothing else, and let time do the rest. Better yet a more intelligent approach would be to ask yourself "How do I get 330 reasonably decent prospects/leads to call each month". That factors in a close rate of about 15%.

So that's the formula. Know your product and the sale of it well, and call 330 people per month who might need it. Then realize around 8.5 out of 10 people will say no or you can't get a hold of them, so go for the "No's" and get them over with each day.

Put your head down, rinse and repeat for 6 years, look up and you'll be rich.

Easy.

Ok here is real advice that I believe in. So if your new or not, don't listen to the hype or the marketers.

Wake up at 4:30 am every morning Monday thru Saturday for 10 years straight. Eat well and exercise, do not drink during working hours, on non working hours do not get buzzed ever. It clouds judgment and makes it hard to get up at 4:30.

Work from 5:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday thru Saturday for 10 years straight. Work means sell, build, crunch numbers, do what everyone else will not. Focus on building a business a self sustaining business.

Do not indulge at ALL for 10 years straight, that includes cars, watches, house, vacations, boats, motorcycles etc. Have 1 car that you own, rent cheap, impress no one.

Become a corporation. DO NOT co-mingle money. Pay yourself a W-2 wage, regardless what all the experts say. You will not get into IRS trouble. Start a retirement fund from day one. Just $100 per month. Have health insurance.

That is it. It doesn’t matter what insurance you sell.

Thad, you went 10 years without a beer buzz!?! Im impresed LOL. Oh, and the other stuff is cool too.

Bevo, great stuff! I think the most difficult part is...

"How do I get 330 reasonably decent prospects/leads to call each month".

There are threads already filled with a variety of methods people are using to generate leads. DM, TM, FB ads....

Have you given 100% effort to all of the above and statistically proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that those methods will absolutely not work for you and you need something else?

As for organic leads, trust me that's a full time job in and of itself to keep going up to a reasonable amount. It's fine to pursue, but not in place of all the other methods out there.

I personally was highly intrigued by Buck Nasty and others' threads and their ROI on Mailers (to which I know nothing about as I've never tried it...but I would).

Remember, if OTHER people are doing it, you can do it too.

Remember, if OTHER people are doing it, you can do it too.
Good to remember. Also what other people are not yet doing may be possible, too. No reason to be limited by the accomplishments of others.

Good to remember. Also what other people are not yet doing may be possible, too. No reason to be limited by the accomplishments of others.

Right. I recall a time when people said it wasn't possible to sell over the phone. Then they said it wasn't possible to build rapport and have persistent business selling over the phone.

If you are selling face to face, you want to look local as well as that is your unique selling proposition. Many people want to sit across the table from someone when discussing intangibles. This is especially true when networking with COIs and other professionals.

It is much harder to track the numbers (ROI, % leads) with that but it still works

Absolutely!

Problem is on here it's hard enough to get most people to believe even what you're doing can be done, let alone going above and beyond. I suppose that in and of itself is a limiting belief.

You went for the gold, I love it!

Back