Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

I was just curious to know if anyone on this forum knows of any agent that makes 1 million dollars per year in renewals with only 1 assistant and no downline?

I met another agent 2 years ago who voluntarily told me that he was at the 2,000 app mark and all he had was an assistant and no downline.

I am not asking anyone to answer this question personally, thats why I ask if anyone knows of another agent.

I just want to know if it is possible to earn that kind of money in this business.

I know a guy who knows a few guys. But I think they have call centers, and the others have more than 1 assistant. I'd have to ask him to be sure, but I know we've talked about it. Pretty impressive. I think if you making that kind of money, you have keen business sense, and you are smart enough to hire a few people to help you build your business.

Like TDF said, I look forward to hitting the 200k renewal point.

Anything is possible if you have a written goal and commit to it. I am a big Earl Nightingale fan. I was real close to giving up and then I finally took Earl Nightingales advise and wrote my goal on a 3 x 5 card and read my goal several times a day.

While I haven't reached my goal I already made more in commissions this year than all of last year.

Do yourself a favor and listen to Earl Nightingales recording the Strangest Secret.

It was the first non music recording to attain gold record status (1,000,000 in sales)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything is possible if you have a written goal and commit to it. I am a big Earl Nightingale fan. I was real close to giving up and then I finally took Earl Nightingales advise and wrote my goal on a 3 x 5 card and read my goal several times a day.

While I haven't reached my goal I already made more in commissions this year than all of last year.

Do yourself a favor and listen to Earl Nightingales recording the Strangest Secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHbLS5s2Ks

It was the first non music recording to attain gold record status (1,000,000 in sales)

Good for you for not giving up.

If I could only give one piece of business or personal development training out to people, it would be this one recording by Earl. I must have played it 200 times and will continue to listen to it throughout my lifetime.

Bevo, thanks for the the kind words. Over at Amazon there is a book by Robert C. Worstell How to Change your life in 30 Seconds that has the text version of Lead the Field along with 30 essays.

I read that book along with listening to the Strangest Secret whenever I need a boost.

Thanks for sharing Earl's recording. I am confident that there are (at least) a handful of 1 person shops making $1 million a year selling Med Supps. I would guess that these agents have a few key attributes, most prominently they work extremely smart and work hard.

I know a guy who knows a few guys. But I think they have call centers, and the others have more than 1 assistant. I'd have to ask him to be sure, but I know we've talked about it. Pretty impressive. I think if you making that kind of money, you have keen business sense, and you are smart enough to hire a few people to help you build your business.

Like TDF said, I look forward to hitting the 200k renewal point.

it was more like 300k (1000clients Xs $25avg), but point taken, lol!! :biggrin:

The other part of that million, Ill make with poker & daytrading!

Let that be a lesson for all u kids out there....1) get 1000 clients 2) maintain your biz & get referrals 3) only "work" 7 weeks for AEP 4) Enjoy other parts of your life

people are doing it but they are not doing it the conventional way. And you need some luck.

I have a dream to write medicare for financial a advisor group witth 50,000 clients. My ex is a VP there and came to me with it!!! I figure thats 1000 per yr.

But i divorced her for a reason, she was full of it, and still is.

But We all need dreams.

Would it also depend on the market you are in? I mean if you're in the middle of no where North Dakato, compared to the villages in FL. I would assume would play a role as well.

Would it also depend on the market you are in? I mean if you're in the middle of no where North Dakato, compared to the villages in FL. I would assume would play a role as well.

That's the best part It does not matter Where you are located, Medicare is very selable over the phone, So you can sell in multible state's

Back