Does Anyone Know where to Buy These?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I know that some MA companies provide them, but they usually have the company name and/or competing phone #, which I don't like. I found this one at a doc's office. I like it because it's fire engine red and is blank.

Attachments

• Plastic Card Holder.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
Depends how fancy you want to get. Search for companies that sell promotional products and you'll find them. Some random examples that I found:

Business Card/License Holder | Promotional Business Card Holder | 30465-NEL
Custom Business Card Holders Printed With Your Logo
http://www.branders.com/subcat/promotional_items_Business_Card_Holders?fdrid=81469

Dan

P.S. I think this type of stuff is a great item, people will use it and have your number. Its a real value add in a lot of situations.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I meant to add, I'm not sure where you can get blank ones, but, the links above print your info on them, which is probably better than blank, except for a small price to buy them.

Last edited:
Depends how fancy you want to get. Search for companies that sell promotional products and you'll find them. Some random examples that I found:

Business Card/License Holder | Promotional Business Card Holder | 30465-NEL
Custom Business Card Holders Printed With Your Logo
Promotional Business Card Holders, Business Card Case, Customized with Logo | Branders.com

Dan

P.S. I think this type of stuff is a great item, people will use it and have your number. Its a real value add in a lot of situations.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I meant to add, I'm not sure where you can get blank ones, but, the links above print your info on them, which is probably better than blank, except for a small price to buy them.

Thanks for the information!! I have to say that I'm surprised that they cost so much. :(

I've been giving out my magnet business cards this AEP. Seems to make my clients pretty happy. Got a bunch of those business card holders from Humana and guess where they ended up? Not a bad idea though, better chance for your clients to give your number out when they are out and about.

Use Magnets. They tend to stay on the fridge.

Quick story - When I sold for Humana, I went out to an appointment. They had my managers card on their fridge. He had been out of the field for over 5 years. I know this is just one example, but I am sure she was not the only one to have an old insurance magnet on her fridge. Who know, you may even get to hold up their prized grandchild's picture of a cat (or is it s horse, or a goat?).

The plastic wallet things tend to get replaced quicker then magnets.

Just my $.02.

Use Magnets. They tend to stay on the fridge.

Quick story - When I sold for Humana, I went out to an appointment. They had my managers card on their fridge. He had been out of the field for over 5 years. I know this is just one example, but I am sure she was not the only one to have an old insurance magnet on her fridge. Who know, you may even get to hold up their prized grandchild's picture of a cat (or is it s horse, or a goat?).

The plastic wallet things tend to get replaced quicker then magnets.

Just my $.02.

I'm not so sure about that. I've actually been to homes that still have the plastics that I gave them when I worked at Secure Horizons six years ago. Granted it's falling apart, but they still have them nonetheless.

Back