Does FE Co Look Unfavorab on One That Has Applied for Others?

I'm sorry but I left out a couple of very important points.

For whatever reason, (maybe the total face amount), the agent wrote 2 apps on two different days. The 1st one to UHL, then the 2nd to Foresters.

Foresters did originally approve the app, then came back a couple of days later and denied it.

Meanwhile, the one to UHL was sent in and by the time they pulled the MIB, somehow, they could see that Foresters had turned it down, therefore, so did they. This is what the underwriter said when we conference called about it. I did ask if it was turned down for a medical reason or if it was because of denial by another company. She stated that once it was seen that the client was turned down before, they didn't bother with further medical underwriting.

Like I was indicating before, the whole thing confuses me still and doesn't make sense. I'm just re-stating what the underwriter said.

Was that on the PlanRight that Foresters did that?

Also nothing that UHL does suprises me. Everything I submitted to UHL last year declined. They were all the graded term and still declined. No reason given except for "MIB information".

Back