Does this Sound Like a Good Opportunity?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi everyone. I was wondering your thoughts on a certain opportunity I have run across. I have been talking with an FMO and it seems that they focus mainly on Med Advantage. They say that they are a non-captive company and they offer FREE (already enrolled) and (aging in) leads that they simply give their agents to work. They say that they give 100% commissions paid. They also have a call center that actually will schedule appts for me and all I have to do is pay a $25 fee if I sell that appt. Still looking in to whether or not I have to pay $25 for all appts or jus the ones I sell. And I get to keep my book of business if I end up leaving them at some point. They also offer other products such as Life, Dental, annuities, etc.

All in all from the surface it seems to be a pretty good deal. But I know nothing is free so the free leads have to be paid for some other way right? lol. What do you guys think? What are some really important things I should find out about them before I get contracted?

Hi everyone. I was wondering your thoughts on a certain opportunity I have run across. I have been talking with an FMO and it seems that they focus mainly on Med Advantage. They say that they are a non-captive company and they offer FREE (already enrolled) and (aging in) leads that they simply give their agents to work. They say that they give 100% commissions paid. They also have a call center that actually will schedule appts for me and all I have to do is pay a $25 fee if I sell that appt. Still looking in to whether or not I have to pay $25 for all appts or jus the ones I sell. And I get to keep my book of business if I end up leaving them at some point. They also offer other products such as Life, Dental, annuities, etc.

All in all from the surface it seems to be a pretty good deal. But I know nothing is free so the free leads have to be paid for some other way right? lol. What do you guys think? What are some really important things I should find out about them before I get contracted?

Sounds too good to be true. I work with an FMO here in Utah that has guys working the Vegas market as well. Feel free to call me and I would be happy to help. I am not a recruiter so I have no skin in the game.
801.979.6365 Jimmy

Sounds too good to be true. I work with an FMO here in Utah that has guys working the Vegas market as well. Feel free to call me and I would be happy to help. I am not a recruiter so I have no skin in the game.
801.979.6365 Jimmy

I'll be in Vegas this time tomorrow through Thursday. You should come out!

Latest posts

Back