Dumbest Line from Carrier Ever

While rare, this was F2F.

We now have the ability to leave our offices and still have connectivity.

open

Rick -- as a grizzled old veteran of big business and life, I can advise you to take deep breaths and roll on, or find another line of work. There's a lot of dumb going around these days.

Rick is hoping to get a callback to work as the guy that counts the money at the Golden Nugget.

Rick -- as a grizzled old veteran of big business and life, I can advise you to take deep breaths and roll on, or find another line of work. There's a lot of dumb going around these days.

It does amaze me how low the bar has been set for company employees.

I've been searching the net for 2 days trying to find an example of a woman with a prostate. So far I've found nothing.

Rick

A while back, one of my med supp clients died.
I didn't have much med supp business with this company, so, I was unsure of their cancellation procedure for deaths.
I called the company to report the insured had passed away. And asked, what do they need?
CSR, "only the insured can cancel the policy".
Me, "did you hear me? The insured is dead".
CSR, "yes I heard you".

So I typed up a letter from the insured, to the insurance company, requesting cancellation because, "I have died".
I forged the dead insured's signature and faxed the request in.
Policy was cancelled.

A while back, one of my med supp clients died.
I didn't have much med supp business with this company, so, I was unsure of their cancellation procedure for deaths.
I called the company to report the insured had passed away. And asked, what do they need?
CSR, "only the insured can cancel the policy".
Me, "did you hear me? The insured is dead".
CSR, "yes I heard you".

So I typed up a letter from the insured, to the insurance company, requesting cancellation because, "I have died".
I forged the dead insured's signature and faxed the request in.
Policy was cancelled.

What are you going to do if the insured finds out you forged their signature?

Back