East Texas Products

Sorry, I didn't mean to say "you" in particular, I just meant hypothetically. I edited it to read differently, you just caught it before I did so.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say "you" in particular, I just meant hypothetically. I edited it to read differently, you just caught it before I did so.

OK :)

I've never typed something wrong on here that's gotten mis-interpreted. BAHAHAHAHAHA

Can someone PM me the information? I am interested in selling products.

PM you what?

Decide if you are going to sell Med Supp or MA or Part D or all 3.

Pick a couple of companies. Personally, I would do BCBS for Med Supp, Scott and White for MA (although someone out there will have better insight on "THE" MA plan for your area) and ignore Part D. Just do it as a "value add" for your Med Supp clients. Get licenced direct with BCBS and SW and start cold calling/door knocking/whatever your marketing plan is.

Also, look at Green Sky and Daytona Guy's profiles They both have Medicare training for agents.

Good luck!

PM you what?

Decide if you are going to sell Med Supp or MA or Part D or all 3.

Pick a couple of companies. Personally, I would do BCBS for Med Supp, Scott and White for MA (although someone out there will have better insight on "THE" MA plan for your area) and ignore Part D. Just do it as a "value add" for your Med Supp clients. Get licenced direct with BCBS and SW and start cold calling/door knocking/whatever your marketing plan is.

Also, look at Green Sky and Daytona Guy's profiles They both have Medicare training for agents.

Good luck!

KG... what the hell you doing over here on the dark side? you be a health person... back to your land....

Back