Envision Rx

Did you ever get pointed in the right direction or are you still waiting to get appointed so you can finally get started in the insurance business?

You don't need to be appointed to sell for this company. Just go to Medicare.gov and enroll your client directly.
Of course, you wont be paid but I'm sure that doesn't matter.

You don't need to be appointed to sell for this company. Just go to Medicare.gov and enroll your client directly.
Of course, you wont be paid but I'm sure that doesn't matter.

I started to ask why you would be helping your competition, but then I remembered we're talking about Rick.

Did you ever get pointed in the right direction or are you still waiting to get appointed so you can finally get started in the insurance business?

No, I gave up on that. I was training new agents to sell health insurance and suggested they pay for leads by getting advanced on their own Assurity life insurance. Seemed like getting a vector wouldn't be an issue since my training was so good.

When that failed and many of my students couldn't pay their insurance (and of course then got the vector hit) I built websites. Originally they were $99 but then I raised it to $500. When that failed I dropped out of sight.

Thanks for asking.

Veggie Sandwich Rick

No, I gave up on that. I was training new agents to sell health insurance and suggested they pay for leads by getting advanced on their own Assurity life insurance. Seemed like getting a vector wouldn't be an issue since my training was so good.

When that failed and many of my students couldn't pay their insurance (and of course then got the vector hit) I built websites. Originally they were $99 but then I raised it to $500. When that failed I dropped out of sight.

Thanks for asking.

Veggie Sandwich Rick

You should have started a health insurance association.

Back