Equitable Life & Casuality Question

You seem to be suggesting that the financial stability of the insurance company should not be an overriding concern to my clients.

The fact of the matter is when you have an insurance company that cannot even manage its own finances in a manner that enables it to receive an A level rating from AM Best, it is my own personal ethos that prohibits me from recommending a financially inferior company to my clients because of the fiduciary approach I take with my clients.

In that regard, you and I seem to be on polar opposite ends of this discussion. In your view, the financial stability of an insurance company seems to be of little to no concern, while in my view the financial stability and reputation of an insurance company is a major consideration in my effort to ensure the highest quality service and financial stability for my clients.

To that end, the cavalier, off-the-cuff comment you made about me could just as easily apply to you because that is precisely the way I feel about agents who routinely and regularly recommend lower rated companies to their clients, a key indicator noting the complete absence of a fiduciary obligation to your clients.

Aren't you the same person that didn't know there was a trial right in your state?

Back