Equitable Med Sup and COPD?

I found this thread as I need a company who will take copd. Medico will take them if no oxygen. Real good rates here in PA to boot, so I am going to contract with them. Just thought I'd throw that out there as another possible option. If any of you guys think it's a bad option, feel free to let it rip.

Equitable's a great option and they have a lot of niches.

Aetna's another option if they don't take more than 2 meds/inhalers, no tobacco, no nebulizer and no oxygen.

Equitable's a great option and they have a lot of niches.

Aetna's another option if they don't take more than 2 meds/inhalers, no tobacco, no nebulizer and no oxygen.

Thanks, my man, for another option that would work for this lady. She is on Moo plan N and they keep jacking her rate (now $291/mo. for a 75 year old):eek: She ain't rich either so she was thrilled to hear that, most likely, relief is on the way.:yes:

Thanks, my man, for another option that would work for this lady. She is on Moo plan N and they keep jacking her rate (now $291/mo. for a 75 year old):eek: She ain't rich either so she was thrilled to hear that, most likely, relief is on the way.:yes:

She's got that GI Plan N fiasco that MOFO came out with. I love running into those! That's something when you can replace it with a Plan F and still save them money.

She's got that GI Plan N fiasco that MOFO came out with. I love running into those! That's something when you can replace it with a Plan F and still save them money.

Yeah man. I got lucky and hit a little referral vein. I came across one and she then referred to four of her friends who had the same plan.:jiggy: People on this plan are desperate to get out. They are getting hammered constantly with rate increases, as you know. Doesn't seem fair but that's life, I guess.:sad:

Yeah man. I got lucky and hit a little referral vein. I came across one and she then referred to four of her friends who had the same plan.:jiggy: People on this plan are desperate to get out. They are getting hammered constantly with rate increases, as you know. Doesn't seem fair but that's life, I guess.:sad:

It's sad though when they're stuck in that plan because of health problems. Some of them had health problems when they went with that plan, which is why they went with it, it was all they could qualify for and it was saving them money. I'm sure those people now wish they'd stayed where they were at.

Back