Ever Enrolled Any Hoboes with Medicare?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
One homeless looking wench approached me once asking for a donation. I gave her one and then handed her a business card. Even told her that she could stop by if she wanted my aluminum cans. She never called me though. Maybe take the hobo out for booze and then sign them up? Maybe retention might be an issue?

I actually have enrolled a Few I used to be captive and did some marketing in an area near a shelter. They did actually stick on MAPD plan. I'm assuming because they never went to dr.

One homeless looking wench approached me once asking for a donation. I gave her one and then handed her a business card. Even told her that she could stop by if she wanted my aluminum cans. She never called me though. Maybe take the hobo out for booze and then sign them up? Maybe retention might be an issue?

A phone number and living address is required on application.Another issue is establishing residency since many bums summer on the streets up north and winter in Florida

That being said I have been asked by a parent of a homeless son who had always used his mom's address as his permanent address and he had a free cell phone.Mother explained he was welcome to stay with her but he preferred to live out in the woods with his drinking buddies. I felt good about getting him to come home for a little while to take the application.

Back