Extra Help Question

Dowejonez

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Iowa
I ran into a lady who has been getting extra help with her Part D. She had an accessment app sent to her and wanted help filling it out. I find that she receives alimony in an amount that would probably put her over the limit, although I cannot find the 2011 single limit. Anyone know?

She says she has never reported her alimony. She is 80. If she declares it now, do you think she will have a black helicopter land in her backyard and demand her to repay all she has possibly collected in subsidies since the Part D took effect?

She was asked to fill out papers a few years ago and before she could send it in she was again awarded the extra help. She declared bankruptcy last year so not flush with cash.

RUN FOREST RUN!

Nothing good will come of trying to help this woman in this situation. She is fraudulently receiving benefits she is not entitled to. If you help her continue to get the benefits, you are now an accomplice, if you help her do it right, she will blame you for losing her benefits and having to pay the money back.

Sure, odds are she won't get caught, but why have to worry about it.

"Run Forest Run" .....perfect.

Thanks guys. Yeah.....I've wondered whether she has been playing me. She's a looker and I'm a sucker.

I'm getting tired of doing her lawn work anyway.

40 yrs. ago if someone had told me that I would eventually be sleeping with a grandmother I would have knocked their teeth out.

Back