Fairly Flat Start to AEP.

Four seminars for Coventry, seven attendees. Piss poor Aetna bargain mailers is my suspected reason. Not much action going on other than picking up T65s and those losing retiree benefits and/or shoping their options over what they can keep. 30-35 new clients, recovered two lost clients from last AEP.

30-35 new clients in the first 10 days is flat?:swoon:

My numbers are sad, i'm only at 31 new apps. No clue why, advertised, sent mailers etc. Seems slow for lots of agents though so i'm staying hopeful.

31 application ! Where is this at? I am at 10 applications and that is still doing well compared to other agents i have spoke to in my market.Just for a reference as to how things have changed here in North Fl. I use to routinely enroll between 100-150 for AEP and even enrolled up to 300 one year but now I will be happy if I get 50.

31 application ! Where is this at? I am at 10 applications and that is still doing well compared to other agents i have spoke to in my market.Just for a reference as to how things have changed here in North Fl. I use to routinely enroll between 100-150 for AEP and even enrolled up to 300 one year but now I will be happy if I get 50.

I have heard from many agents that its slow, i have agents in my agency that haven't even written one.
Over the past few years I have hit 240 but comparing last years timeline to this years so far I am actually behind by a few apps.
I'm in SW Florida, uhc has hung themselves and so has Florida Blue so who's left? Humana and Aetna and Aetna hands down is the go to plan this year.

My highest year was 240 year before last, last year 80, this year so far 2 for AEP and 5 turning 65 either in November or December. Slow.

I am at 17 MAPD's....2 med-supps...a few PDP's. Most MAPD's are rewrites off Humana.

Last edited:
I have heard from many agents that its slow, i have agents in my agency that haven't even written one.
Over the past few years I have hit 240 but comparing last years timeline to this years so far I am actually behind by a few apps.
I'm in SW Florida, uhc has hung themselves and so has Florida Blue so who's left? Humana and Aetna and Aetna hands down is the go to plan this year.

How have UHC and Blue hung themselves?

Back