Fairly Flat Start to AEP.

The premium is not that bad, right? A good agent should have salesmanship...right? Value > price...right?

The best "salesmen" in the world have a hard time overcoming the cheapskate mentality that some of these something for nothing folks have.

I meant $425 per app, not per week, obviously. ---------- I do, do you? I'm mainly a life guy. This is only my second AEP.

They pay $425 for a T65 like every other company out there. But for AEP you will mostly write non T65's which was $213

213/12 is $17.75/month. Which comes to just over $4 week.

It's kind of flat here too. Not much change on the MAPD front. A little on the PDP side- I'm writing a lot pro-bono. But I am moving quite a few supps, so that's good. If I can get at least one new person every day during AEP, I am a happy camper. I'm all for volume, but I want it to stick for a long time. . .
It's an easy year.

The best "salesmen" in the world have a hard time overcoming the cheapskate mentality that some of these something for nothing folks have.

Seems like today we have more "something for nothing" people than ever before. Even in life sales I experience this.

For example: prospect came back rated $3. THREE DOLLARS. Company did not decrease his $700,000 death benefit, but because of some red flags on his paramed decided to increase his premium from $67 to $70.

THREE DOLLARS.

From $67 to $70.

He BALKED, cursed up a storm, insulted insurance companies, and turned down the offer. He's 57 and even smokes like a chimney.

What a dumb, stupid, idiotic motherf*%ker.

New carrier in town. Good attendance at seminars. Working appointments 6 days a week...

69 New MAPD Apps
28 MAPD Plan Changes

Back