Fairly Flat Start to AEP.

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
Four seminars for Coventry, seven attendees. Piss poor Aetna bargain mailers is my suspected reason. Not much action going on other than picking up T65s and those losing retiree benefits and/or shoping their options over what they can keep. 30-35 new clients, recovered two lost clients from last AEP.

My numbers are sad, i'm only at 31 new apps. No clue why, advertised, sent mailers etc. Seems slow for lots of agents though so i'm staying hopeful.

Four seminars for Coventry, seven attendees. Piss poor Aetna bargain mailers is my suspected reason. Not much action going on other than picking up T65s and those losing retiree benefits and/or shoping their options over what they can keep. 30-35 new clients, recovered two lost clients from last AEP.

Which market you in?

----------

Which market you in?
I need to move there. ?

----------

I'd like to move to your market! Where are you? Here in San Antonio, all of my Aetna and Healthspring membership is imploding. I'm having to visit every single one. ;(. I've picked up 10 "new" mbs. Considering what I have to work with, I'm happy with that . One bright spot is that I'm able to convert some of old Secure Horizons membership base over to Amerigroup , which is offering rich benefits next year. Honestly, I hope that 2016 is not like this too.

----------

I want to move to your market!! Here in San Antonio, all of my Aetna and Healthspring membership is imploding. I'm having to visit every single one. ;(. I've picked up 10 "new" mbs. Considering what I have to work with, I'm happy with that . One bright spot is that I'm able to convert some of old Secure Horizons membership base over to Amerigroup , which is offering rich benefits next year. Honestly, I hope that 2016 is not like this too.[/QUOTE]

We are in the Kansas City market. We start our business calender on October 1 each year, so average around one person/day or more.

So far all of mine are re-writes wanting cheaper copays or zero premium.
I'm getting tired of having to look up all their meds...which seem to increase with each passing year.
There's more crap to cover like the star ratings, step therapy, appeals, with more detail than in past. (I used to gloss over these).
Requirements per carrier differ for faxing, forms to be initialed(uhc)
Is this worth $4/per week?

I'm getting tired of having to look up all their meds...which seem to increase with each passing year.
There's more crap to cover like the star ratings, step therapy, appeals, with more detail than in past. (I used to gloss over these).

$4 per week is not bad if you get to the 1,000 client mark...

My numbers are sad, i'm only at 31 new apps. No clue why, advertised, sent mailers etc. Seems slow for lots of agents though so i'm staying hopeful.

31 new apps in 11 days? That's AMAZING.

I have zero apps.

----------

4 dollars per week????

Florida Blue MA pays 425.

Back