Fat Guy with Diabetes and Valve Replacement?

BuckNasty

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has no supp right now and he is a good guy and I want to help him. Had the valve done 11/11/11. He is also 320lbs. Cigna & Transamerica won't work. Phil America has five yr lookback for valve replacement. Any Med Supp carrier going to work for this guy? Thanks in advance gents!

Has no supp right now and he is a good guy and I want to help him. Had the valve done 11/11/11. He is also 320lbs. Cigna & Transamerica won't work. Phil America has five yr lookback for valve replacement. Any Med Supp carrier going to work for this guy? Thanks in advance gents!

How tall, age, what state, insulin, meds, anything else? I take it he's got no OE or GI opportunity.

He may fit equitable standard or uhc.

He is 71, and taking metformin (diabetes), simvistatin (cholesterol) and metroprolol (beta blocker). He's 5'10, 320. Pennsylvania.

He is 71, and taking metformin (diabetes), simvistatin (cholesterol) and metroprolol (beta blocker). He's 5'10, 320. Pennsylvania.

He's just too short. Does he have any platform shoes?

Cigna's new substandard Med Supp's supposed to be out in PA next month. He should be able to qualify for that. Height/weight is asked to determine premium level, but it doesn't affect eligibility.

----------

I just checked with Aetna and if the heart valve replacement wasn't because of blockage, they'll look at him. They don't care about his weight....they think he's tall enough.

Back