FB Marketing for Medicare

JasonHornungagency.com. He claims to have been the guy who designed the marketing for the Insurance Mavericks, Brett Maverick. He now does Facebook marketing...but there is a good monthly cost to do it.

I am no longer taking new clients for SEO in order to concentrate on new insurance agent work.

I am beta testing new FB leads which were geotargeted for FL and PA.
and just gave to a Senior Life Co. agent - 112 leads at 82 cents per leads but i have no idea what the conversion is as this is all a new software i am testing
if it becomes a viable lead gen strategy i might offer something here

if you are building a fan page you need to consider your traffic source to gain visitors. I recommend as i have posted here before -- trending articles in your specific product niche -- using long tail high volume search keywords -- add a landing page so you do not end up in facebook jail for spamming - and gain an opt in list of visitors who want more information - offer them something of value like a pdf download on medicare or supp plans or whatever your specialty might be - use a bridge page - this establishes you with authority and trust... and in exchange for a free ebook or download they will give you their email or phone -
call email present close. the end

if done right - you should be able to generate 35-60 leads daily from 1000-1500 visitors (daily through viral sharing) who want to read the content rich pages which they are actually searching for based on your topic/keyword/ custom audience insight which facebook offers

I am no longer taking new clients for SEO in order to concentrate on new insurance agent work.

I am beta testing new FB leads which were geotargeted for FL and PA.
and just gave to a Senior Life Co. agent - 112 leads at 82 cents per leads but i have no idea what the conversion is as this is all a new software i am testing
if it becomes a viable lead gen strategy i might offer something here

if you are building a fan page you need to consider your traffic source to gain visitors. I recommend as i have posted here before -- trending articles in your specific product niche -- using long tail high volume search keywords -- add a landing page so you do not end up in facebook jail for spamming - and gain an opt in list of visitors who want more information - offer them something of value like a pdf download on medicare or supp plans or whatever your specialty might be - use a bridge page - this establishes you with authority and trust... and in exchange for a free ebook or download they will give you their email or phone -
call email present close. the end

if done right - you should be able to generate 35-60 leads daily from 1000-1500 visitors (daily through viral sharing) who want to read the content rich pages which they are actually searching for based on your topic/keyword/ custom audience insight which facebook offers

I have no idea what 90% of that ^^^ means, but thanks for replying to my PM letting me know u don't offer your services any more. Good luck.

hi there:
i am focused right now on using my new license and learning the insurance busienss
i'll learn more if this new ad campaign is effective next week after some agents test some leads in FL and PA

in case you have an FB assistant here is the roadmap::
so after targeting only FB users who meet the perfect criteria of the FE agent, I blasted an FB ad in front of the top groups, pages, interests, that met the criteria. where did i get this? i have software but one can do it manually.
I made a quick pdf on 'Top Tips when Buying Final Expense Insurance' by doing whats called content curation and spinning the content to make it unique - the viewers see ad - they already are shopping for FE because they are sitting inside the top FB groups which are discussing it and the group shows a ton of engagement - they are offered a free pdf on FE - now you have a buyers group who just downloaded your free gift (an ebook which just established you with trust & authority on the topic) and in exchange they gave you permission based email and many times a phone number to call them . That is called a lead in FB. Now you have a reason to call them because they just read your free ebook on buying FE and you need to answer their questions and close the deal. This is consultative sales and no where is there a $36 lead cost per prospect.

Yes I did this for solar, merchant cash, alarm systems, plastic surgery new clients, mobile websites other b2b stuff... and yes its powerful because the prospect is totally engaged and proactive in the sales process. now if you can find an FB wizard tell him to set up the above ad process and you will see results. i did this to try out another FB software for a USHA agent (friend) and she paid me my cost per lead which was $8.56/lead of prospects asking for an appt because they wanted to know about her insurance for their family. She closed if I recall 14 out of the 60 leads that came from the FB campaign - i have no idea if that is good bad or pathetic but she seemed pretty pleased and was upset when I stopped - the end

hi there:
i am focused right now on using my new license and learning the insurance busienss
i'll learn more if this new ad campaign is effective next week after some agents test some leads in FL and PA

in case you have an FB assistant here is the roadmap::
so after targeting only FB users who meet the perfect criteria of the FE agent, I blasted an FB ad in front of the top groups, pages, interests, that met the criteria. where did i get this? i have software but one can do it manually.
I made a quick pdf on 'Top Tips when Buying Final Expense Insurance' by doing whats called content curation and spinning the content to make it unique - the viewers see ad - they already are shopping for FE because they are sitting inside the top FB groups which are discussing it and the group shows a ton of engagement - they are offered a free pdf on FE - now you have a buyers group who just downloaded your free gift (an ebook which just established you with trust & authority on the topic) and in exchange they gave you permission based email and many times a phone number to call them . That is called a lead in FB. Now you have a reason to call them because they just read your free ebook on buying FE and you need to answer their questions and close the deal. This is consultative sales and no where is there a $36 lead cost per prospect.

Yes I did this for solar, merchant cash, alarm systems, plastic surgery new clients, mobile websites other b2b stuff... and yes its powerful because the prospect is totally engaged and proactive in the sales process. now if you can find an FB wizard tell him to set up the above ad process and you will see results. i did this to try out another FB software for a USHA agent (friend) and she paid me my cost per lead which was $8.56/lead of prospects asking for an appt because they wanted to know about her insurance for their family. She closed if I recall 14 out of the 60 leads that came from the FB campaign - i have no idea if that is good bad or pathetic but she seemed pretty pleased and was upset when I stopped - the end

That ^^^ all sounds great....cept if I knew how to do that or knew someone who did, I dont think I would've started this post.

I did reach out to 2 ppl (1 for FB, 1 for LinkedIn) on fiverr.com tho, we'll see how that goes, thanks guys.

Just take it slow and wait for results. If you get impatient you will waste a lot of time and $$$. Use your head. If it sounds too good to be true, it is

Back