FE lead source

I have great success sending out the "Social Security only pays 225 toward your final expenses" Several people on this board can point you in the right direction.

Robert, I usually drop about 4,000 per month. Per thousand that I mail out I get 25-30 back. That is farily normal across the board with everyone I talk to having very similiar results. If I mail 4,000 a month I will have 100 leads roughly for the month.

You can usually get a beter price per thousand. I looked at WEstern Resource(the site you posted) and they are charging $400 per thousand. If you have your contracts through a marketing organization, call them and see if you can get a discount through one of their vendors.
$380 is about the average.

Wow...that is extremely good since most agents complain they only get 1-2% return.

Are you targeting the countryside more than an inner city or suburbs?

Well I declare! I need to order some immediately....no, tomorrow, at least 1 k like SAI .

Tried the predicitive dialer route...got like 20 leads but most are duds. However, talking with 2 and a weeeeaaaaaak 3rd prospect. Time will tell.

Any sales yet, SAI?

Latest posts

Back