OH
I need someone lic with Forrester's in ILL

I have a Supp Client who just got turned down for and FE with me
because she had been prescribed a COPD med in the past

weather or not she has COPD is debatable but that's besides the point

I called Forrester and got her pre approved for a Graded face amount of 10k
for just over $800 annual $847 if I remember correctly

She prefers annual

The Problem is Forrester only allows over the phone sale with gradded product with 3way call

3way call is not approved in ILL

I need an agent that can go to Aurora ILL and do an appointment with her
in Eve

She will go next age up middle of next month

She is a very nice lady And I want to refer her to a good nice agent
please treat her like MOM She is good to go

I wish I could do it myself

Why don't you just sell her Americo and have 1st day full coverage?

1st I only sell FE to medsupp clients so I don't do much of it

2nd I know nothing of them didn't see them come up on any of my quoting tools

3rd She might be iffy on a company she hadn't heard of

when (before the whole 1 time copd med 31/2 years ago) even came up

She didn't want to go with Foresters because she never heard of them
So I did it with Mutual who was coming out the lowest of companies I am lic with for Annual payment

How are they going to give first day cov with copd med in past and a decline
actually mutual put it as incompleate

She could also use Monumental Standard with COPD for 1st day coverage.:laugh:

How much face for around give or take $800 annual?

I had wanted to contract with monumental few years ago
and was told they only allow face to face sales as well

so I never contracted

----------

Im sorry I should add that she is 68 years old

----------

You really got me thinking

That FMO that told me that I am not sure they are correct they had been wrong about other things

Just put a call into another FMO I use They are going to get back to me

But they did say the wording is questionable on weather or not she would qualify using the word "MAY"

but this woman was only prescribed 1 med before she quit smoking 3 1/2 years ago and never took it so I bet she would qualify

the only question is if Monumental will let me sell over the phone

----------

Yes it is confirmed Monumental does require face to face

but I may have another solution thank you

Vic120, She can get $10,500 in face for $799.16 annual.

Monumental does require face to face sale so I cant sell it

but I may have found a better option
KSKJ Life $812 for $15k say they will except her

I can do app while appointment pending

1st I only sell FE to medsupp clients so I don't do much of it 2nd I know nothing of them didn't see them come up on any of my quoting tools 3rd She might be iffy on a company she hadn't heard of when (before the whole 1 time copd med 31/2 years ago) even came up She didn't want to go with Foresters because she never heard of them So I did it with Mutual who was coming out the lowest of companies I am lic with for Annual payment How are they going to give first day cov with copd med in past and a decline actually mutual put it as incompleate

You need to put your FE business through an FE focused IMO. It sounds like yours is good for Medicare but not FE.

If you write people with COPD on graded plans your business will be easily replaced when an FE agent comes in behind you. There are at least four FE companies that can give first day full coverage with COPD. If they are a non-smoker with COPD they can even get Prefered rates.

You should insist that your up lines add value and help you make more money. A big part of that is teaching you the differences in underwriting with the companies. Another big part is company selection.

You need to put your FE business through an FE focused IMO. It sounds like yours is good for Medicare but not FE.

If you write people with COPD on graded plans your business will be easily replaced when an FE agent comes in behind you. There are at least four FE companies that can give first day full coverage with COPD. If they are a non-smoker with COPD they can even get Prefered rates.

You should insist that your up lines add value and help you make more money. A big part of that is teaching you the differences in underwriting with the companies. Another big part is company selection.

You are certainly right my up lines are more Medicare focused then FE
I have 3 FMO's

keep in mind after leaving and agency this is my 3rd full year as an independent

Really last year is when I really started to understand that its a long term resid buis and I am better off making the same or less upfront profit spending more on leads and getting more deals

Rather then trying to get best profit off less deals on the money I spend

So I am just getting the Medicare side together into a system that works well

I know little about final expense and have not spent the time to do so

However this is on the 2015 schedule and goal for me
I did early on sign on with a couple carriers but it was a waste because I needed to focus on how to build my Medicare buis
But Next year I can spend time to learn that side of things

I would need to find FMO's that are FE focused especially one who is experienced with Med sup agents to cross sell

But Now its all about AEP

Latest posts

Back