FE W $30 Renewal Bonus $60 1st Year

maniacagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I received a vm stating there is a final expense product with a $60 per policy first year bonus and a $30 per year per policy bonus. Anyone know who this is?

Not to get off subject, but was this message on your cell or home phone?

Does anyone have a home phone anymore?

Okay, I got off subject.

This was on my business line. Why don't I call back...well...my first thought is I don't want to get "into it" ad hae a conversation and find out it is just BS and waste a phone conversation....during my work day....but now that you all have given me food for thought....I guess the fact is if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.....

the best example I found was when Chesapeake Life recruited based on telling us there was a bonus based on persistency starting with month 13.....I never got the bonus so I asked them why not. They told me that they stopped the bonus (shortly after I signed up, of course) ...I asked them why I did not receive notice of them stopping the bonus. They said they never send out notices about this. A*%%%%ho**les****

I guess that was my learning experience. No more bonus companies for me.

There is some competition going out there for FE business.

In the last two weeks I have recieved the following offers from companies I already sell for:

1. Company A- 10% bonus on all business I sell during 2011. This offer is supposed to be only for a select group of current agents with great persistancy so I'm not going to say the name but it is one of my main companies.

2. Company B- 50% co-op on preset appointments. Again offered to only a select group of current agents with great persistancy. I haven't taken them up on the leads yet.

3. Increased commissions AND increased renewals for every agent- 5-Star Life

4. $275 per 1,000 mail drops for every agent- Monumental

5. Free mail drops if I will only write their product on the leads- I was singled out for this one. Another company I sell some policies with but don't want to be restricted to so I won't take this offer.

Bottom line- there are some deals out there and it is an agent's market. If you have a history of writing good business, companies want you to sell for them and are willing to make deals.

Scott, I'm not too sure company B is that selective with their offer. They offered me the same. I have been with them 5 months and sent in 3-4 apps.

I'm sure you are mistaken Senior. My mamma TOLD me I'm special.

The point is companies are offering incentives to sell more product right now. The point that I'm real special is secondary...but true.

Back