FMO for Molina Medicare in FL

Supersupps -

I just read your post and may have what you are looking for.

You can email me at jay at covenantselect dot com with your contact number and we can discuss on the phone, if you would like.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Or you can call me at 469-667-6303.

Jay

Last edited:
So you claim to have higher commissions than $450 on a medicare advantage plan??? which is not allowed? please tell :err:

They can go a little higher than "street" because they're paying a "ga" level to give extra money for expenses.

MedicarePlanSolutions - you are correct. Street level for FL is 450, but CMS allows reimbursement of expenses above and beyond the 450, plus overrides to managing agents for business written by their subagents.

As I was saying before, if you are interested in a 473 or 493 contract level (depending on your production level and number of sub-agents), feel free to contact me at the above phone number. I also immediately vest ALL of my contracts.

MedicarePlanSolutions - you are correct. Street level for FL is 450, but CMS allows reimbursement of expenses above and beyond the 450, plus overrides to managing agents for business written by their subagents.

As I was saying before, if you are interested in a 473 or 493 contract level (depending on your production level and number of sub-agents), feel free to contact me at the above phone number. I also immediately vest ALL of my contracts.

I'd like some info. on that, I'm in Mich/Ohio

Back