FMO's that Call Too Much

I have an fmo that I write one product through, and was glad to have them, but I have regretted that decision lately. They call me every week without fail and leave a message. They have very little to offer, two final expense products and one ancillary product.

It doesn't matter whether I answer the phone, and tell them I'm not interested in some new product they're offering(which has only been 1 additional in the last year), or if I'm already contracted, they call anyway with a message for me to call them back about this same offer to write this carrier. I don't call back, but they call again the following week with the same message, so I have to feel guilty about not returning calls.

I wish they would send an email like everyone else that's into doing that, and then I could just add it to a block senders list or opt out.

Do you have anyone that does this weekly?

What irritates me is the number of FMO's that hope to earn my business by calling to tell me about some new annuity product, like just telling me about the product obligates me to write it through them.

Back