Final Expense 86 Year Old....NO LUCK

I don't do preneed. Talk to Newby for direction on that. AmCon did recently reduce their med sup rates in some states. That may have been what she was talking about.

They haven't changed their FE rates since they got back into FE almost 2 years ago. I wish they would. That's the only reason I don't use them all the time.

I love working with AmCon. They are about as agent friendly as it gets. Or, they were until Aetna bought them. I don't that will change things, but I've dealt with Aetna in the past and they were anything but agent friendly. So far I have not seen a difference with AmCon. They still call than thank me for the business about once a week and ask if I need any supplies.

Haha Joan Macguire calls me too all the time.

Sentinel will write the 86 year old up to 10,000. Her Birthday was in January she will have to pay premiums from January. Took me a while but I found a company that would do it.

Why would you knowingly sell a client a policy for $157.75/mo when you can give her $111.95/mo for the same exact coverage?

Why would you knowingly sell a client a policy for $157.75/mo when you can give her $111.95/mo for the same exact coverage?

speed of commissions and a simpler app... that's why some agents do. Not saying I agree with that but that's a truthful answer that most won't admit to.

Because that's the only company I found that would back date and write her.

I told you over a week ago on your first post about this topic that American Memorial would allow it and then repeated that information in this post this week.

To be exact I gave you the answer on 3/1...45 minutes after your initial question.

I told you over a week ago on your first post about this topic that American Memorial would allow it and then repeated that information in this post this week.

To be exact I gave you the answer on 3/1...45 minutes after your initial question.

I tried to get info on getting contracted and called but no luck. Do they offer direct contracts?

Latest posts

Back