Final Expense 86 Year Old....NO LUCK

I have an upline with a good marketing agency. they don't market for American Memorial. They will help me find a contract with them I just wanted to see if I could go direct with a better commission rate.

I have an upline with a good marketing agency. they don't market for American Memorial. They will help me find a contract with them I just wanted to see if I could go direct with a better commission rate.

Translation: I want my upline to help me figure out this business because I am clueless. But then I am going to sell them down the river to make an extra nickel.

Pretty close?

I have a good mentor, in fact, an incredible mentor, but the marketing agency only market to 2 FE companies so I'm trying to get appointed with a few more to give more options to my clients.

Ok Andrew, seems like you are fairly new to insurance and/or FE. Why is that you think your only two options are your current marketing agency or going direct?

Ok Andrew, seems like you are fairly new to insurance and/or FE. Why is that you think your only two options are your current marketing agency or going direct?

I worked with Farm Bureau as a captive for a few years and got my training from them. I'm new to the independent world. Just trying to learn on here. I don't understand why some people gave me a hard time. new world to me...

I've contacted American Continental, they recently have dropped rates and are 3 weeks behind in processing contracts. I have had ZERO luck in finding a company to write an 86 Year Old. Does anyone know a company that will do it?

forethought is offering up to 99 now?

They have always offered their pre-need product for ages 0-99. They have just re-released their Pre-need product to be sold outside of funeral homes. It's similar to the NGL product (not the newer NGL GI FE product.)

After age 85 the ForeThought product will be single pay only. For ages 0-85 it will mainly be sold as single pays but will have a multi-pay option but priced way higher than any GI FE product on the market.

Good to have. Just not very often usable for the FE agent.

It depends on whether guaranteed issue is needed or not. National Guardian will issue with a single premium plan, but otherwise age 85 is pretty much the max.

Back