Finalexpense101.com

I know a guy here in S.A. that only does FE and has only done FE for ten years. He is making $4000 a month just in residuals, not including his persistent $20K a month in sales.

I was going to let this go, but this thread seems like it will not go away so I guess I will join in…

Jodi I hate to tell you this, but you are wrong about this. The agent you are referring to Shannon Davey makes ZERO dollars in residuals. As far as I know he has never acted or published anything…

However, I would believe that he makes 4 Grand in renewals a month.

Sorry, but that is a Pet Peeve of mine, and a sure tell how much insurance experience an agent has. I have never heard a successful veteran Insurance agent refer to renewals as residuals. Maybe a “snake oil salesman” but an Insurance agent who is selling the secret to Insurance success???

Jodi you seem like a nice guy, and I think your heart is in the right place, but

Last edited:
EFT bank overdrafts are bankrupting me ... anyone have advice?

I think it's my market ... they are just too poor ...

Is FE really as good as it appears? I'd rather sell less policies to people that can pay ... how do you find these people?

07-13-2009, 09:21 PM Jody 108

no, no ... they are just deducting it from my next pay ... i had $4000 in EFT's these past two weeks ... it's out of control ... so my balance to the insurance company is eating away my pay ... in short, i aint getting nothin ... and i didn't expect it and i'm completely screwed ... so ... im thinking that this advanced bullcrap is not a good idea ... but when you're broke to start with, you got take chances ... it worked for awhile ... ha! until i had enough policies to increase my EFT odds ... then i had a slow month last month ... and BOOM ... BANKRUPT ... it was short and sweet ... now back to square one ...

I'm ready to bend over again ... :nah:
07-13-2009, 09:55 PM Jody 108

Old or should I say recent posts speak for themselves.

</IMG>

Why the hard-on, Jim? You have 5 posts on this forum, four in this thread alone and they all bash Jody.

Did Yoda set up a second account?

Do you actually read Jody's posts?, They're embarrassing. Or the people who respond to him being a "guru" and "Expert."

People come to this site to get useful information. People like Jody and Vadwayne post how unsuccessful they are and need help.

Three months later they're the cat's pajamas at selling insurance. Because of the help given to them by members of this forum what do they do?

They sell websites and offer "training" and "contracts."

11-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Daytona Guy
Expert

"Very simply: Jody's the real deal. "

Do you actually read Jody's posts?, They're embarrassing. Or the people who respond to him being a "guru" and "Expert."

People come to this site to get useful information. People like Jody and Vadwayne post how unsuccessful they are and need help.

Three months later they're the cat's pajamas at selling insurance. Because of the help given to them by members of this forum what do they do?

"

Absolutely spot on. A few months ago both of these guys were crying the blues because they couldn't make any money.

In just a few weeks, they are the experts in the field and offering to "help" agents if those agents pay them for the newly found expertise. According to Jody's website, he's learned all the secrets. He points out an agent that earns $250K a year. If that was true, I want to learn from THAT agent, not a guy who's been in the business for almost a long as Ted Kennedy's been dead.

There are some people here that have been successful for many years and have earned the credibility to be know as experts. Neither Jody nor Dwayne fit into this category.

Oh, want to know who does have the credibility? Frank, Chumps, Somarco, John, Dave, etc. (Of course, I'm way too modest to mention myself).

Rick

Last edited:
Jim Jenkins, or whoever you are...

Thank YOU!!!!

The post you are referring to, in your attempt to sabotage my site, is the very reason I started Haworth Insurance Group - Home.

If you want to bust your butt and make $20k-$30k a month in sales and only see $7k-$10k a month, then Join Equita or some other company that jacks your commissions and renewals.

If you want to bend over and experience chargeback hell, then use their marketing program for leads that targets people 0k-50k (0k to 15k is a waste of your time and a majority of the leads you will receive).

The month of July and the Charge-backs I experienced on top of not seeing the money I was making, is the very reason I left Equita and became Independent.

My experience being independent, continuously making 20k-30k in sales a month, but at 110%-120% commission, rather than 80%....

My experience being independent, focusing on the income bracket that can actually pay their premiums (15k-50k)...

My experience being independent, not being captive, and having the ability to offer any company (the makes for more sales)...

My experience being independent, and making 20k-30k a month and seeing it go into my bank account and only having 2 chargebacks and not having the stress of a company breathing down my neck....

WELL...........IT'S BEEN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Awesome.

It's freedom.

It's exciting

It's the reason I put up finalexpense101.com.

Because I want everyone to have this opportunity and not start off like so many agents, get discouraged and quit the business.

Last edited:

11-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Daytona Guy
Expert
"Very simply: Jody's the real deal. "

Jim,
I don't know you, but you are my new favorite guy on the Insurance Forums. You are 100% correct!!!

It sickens me how in two months guys go from asking remedial and basic questions to chiming in on every post telling people with such conviction how to be successful.

The two guys you mentioned are perfect examples of this, Paper Tigers!!! Or maybe Keyboard Tigers is more accurate.

Back