Finalexpense101.com

I do not understand the constant bashing of EFES. I do understand that it is not for everybody, but, I also know many that it has been wonderful for, including me.

Now, I do have chargebacks sometimes. I do have declines and I do have not takens. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to blame EFES for those.

I do not understand the constant bashing of EFES. I do understand that it is not for everybody, but, I also know many that it has been wonderful for, including me.

Now, I do have chargebacks sometimes. I do have declines and I do have not takens. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to blame EFES for those.

My intention was not to downgrade EQUITA but to help people become independent agents.

I'm sorry if I came across that way... It just made me a little defensive because some of the Equita guys were attacking my site in a negative way.

I'm in the middle of transferring my site to a free platform.

If anyone wants to call me, please feel free.. I'm happy to help in anyway that I can.

jody
512-287-9125
512-287-9125

Last edited:
I was down and out and had hit rock bottom......one to many hard rides on the bottle had gotten the best of me.....my car was broke and I couldnt afford to fix it and I was living in the homeless shelter. And then one magic day I went up to the public library and logged on to the internet and read about how i could get rich selling life insurance. The one catch was I had to send a guy named Jodi 50 bucks before he would then share with me his secrets of great empire building. I dont know what came over me but I walked out of that library and found me a card board box and took a pencil I had stolen from the library and scratched out on that box in big letters.....WILL WORK FOR FOOD.......I then went up to the nearest street corner and stood there for 9 hours until I had collected 50 dollars. I quickly got a 50 dollar money order and sent it off to JODI. I slept well that night at the homeless shelter knowing that soon all my problems would be over and I would be making 250,000 a year. 1 week later I logged on to that public library computer again and took my new secret code that JODI had sent me and logged in to his web site. It was beautiful there.......there birds were chirping and a rainbow banner was over the top of the web page. I sat there and read that web site all day long and 2 weeks later I had passed my insurance license exam thanks to JODI. The day I got my life insurance license I had 4 dollars in my wallet made from selling 5 full garbage bags full of crushed pop cans. I walked over to that pay phone in the library and ripped a page out of the phone book and made my first sales call. I sold that first call a 20,000 final expense plan thanks to everything JODI had taught me. I had 3.50 cents left in my pocket which gave me enough to make 7 more calls and I ended up selling 3 more final expense plans. It is now just 5 months later and I am now living in a 2500 dolar a month penthouse and driving a brand new BMW. Take my word for it folks that JODI'S get rich quick selling life insurance plan really works.

Case in point.

My intention was not to downgrade EQUITA but to help people become independent agents.

I'm sorry if I came across that way... It just made me a little defensive because some of the Equita guys were attacking my site in a negative way.

I'm in the middle of transferring my site to a free platform.

If anyone wants to call me, please feel free.. I'm happy to help in anyway that I can.

jody
512-287-9125
512-287-9125

Jody I have almost 11 yrs. in the FE biz. This is all I do. I've not checked out your site, but don't let these jealous women on this forum dictate your actions. I believe no one has the right to complain about your site unless there are out right lies on it. You are not making anyone spend $50 for your info, everyone can make that decision for themselves.

(YES..it does seem as if some of the Equita recruiters are teaming up against you, maybe they are losing or will be losing some of their recruits.)

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I wanted to mention that Chris Westfall shouldn't be bashed either and neither should VaDawayne (sp?) ...

They are just trying to make a living and pass on what they've learned.

Chris, especially, has helped me a lot!

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I wanted to mention that Chris Westfall shouldn't be bashed either and neither should VaDawayne (sp?) ...

They are just trying to make a living and pass on what they've learned.

Chris, especially, has helped me a lot!

Chris is very knowledgeable about selling on the phone and DaWayne is a very decent person.

Jody I have almost 11 yrs. in the FE biz. This is all I do. I've not checked out your site, but don't let these jealous women on this forum dictate your actions. I believe no one has the right to complain about your site unless there are out right lies on it. You are not making anyone spend $50 for your info, everyone can make that decision for themselves.

(YES..it does seem as if some of the Equita recruiters are teaming up against you, maybe they are losing or will be losing some of their recruits.)

Oh no! Not the tin foil hats?:D Just which Equita recruiters are supposedly teaming up againt him?

How many of those recruiters have even posted in this thread?

I was down and out and had hit rock bottom......one to many hard rides on the bottle had gotten the best of me.....my car was broke and I couldnt afford to fix it and I was living in the homeless shelter. And then one magic day I went up to the public library and logged on to the internet and read about how i could get rich selling life insurance. The one catch was I had to send a guy named Jodi 50 bucks before he would then share with me his secrets of great empire building. I dont know what came over me but I walked out of that library and found me a card board box and took a pencil I had stolen from the library and scratched out on that box in big letters.....WILL WORK FOR FOOD.......I then went up to the nearest street corner and stood there for 9 hours until I had collected 50 dollars. I quickly got a 50 dollar money order and sent it off to JODI. I slept well that night at the homeless shelter knowing that soon all my problems would be over and I would be making 250,000 a year. 1 week later I logged on to that public library computer again and took my new secret code that JODI had sent me and logged in to his web site. It was beautiful there.......there birds were chirping and a rainbow banner was over the top of the web page. I sat there and read that web site all day long and 2 weeks later I had passed my insurance license exam thanks to JODI. The day I got my life insurance license I had 4 dollars in my wallet made from selling 5 full garbage bags full of crushed pop cans. I walked over to that pay phone in the library and ripped a page out of the phone book and made my first sales call. I sold that first call a 20,000 final expense plan thanks to everything JODI had taught me. I had 3.50 cents left in my pocket which gave me enough to make 7 more calls and I ended up selling 3 more final expense plans. It is now just 5 months later and I am now living in a 2500 dolar a month penthouse and driving a brand new BMW. Take my word for it folks that JODI'S get rich quick selling life insurance plan really works.

Case in point.

I'm new to the site and I'm new to FE. Been selling mtg. protection with NAA for last 1.5 year. It's the same thing as Equita FE, you get lower contracts initially and per piece cost for leads in exchange for training, good training at that.
I'm no longer with NAA and am in the process of going direct to cos. for FE mentioned on Jody's site at 110% +. He has spent over 2 solid hours on the phone with me answering my questions about FE. So......spend the $50 bucks, don't spend the $50 bucks. If you need guidance, check it out. If you don't, then shut your yapper and quit showing just how jealous you are by not coming up with Jody's idea first!

BTW, last time I checked, successful people don't scour forums looking for ways to just tear people down that are trying to help others. Me personally, I started combing this forum for just one reason...information. Because of this site, I found out about Jody's site and I'm glad I did.

Back