Finalexpense101.com

How would you know it's not July... unless you are with Equita ... but, yes, July too ... I started moving my business in June 2009 to other companies... shhhhh! Don't tell...

Jody 07-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Charge Back Hell
EFT bank overdrafts are bankrupting me ... anyone have advice?

I think it's my market ... they are just too poor ...

Is FE really as good as it appears? I'd rather sell less policies to people that can pay ... how do you find these people?

Jody 07-13-2009, 09:55 PM

in short, i aint getting nothin ... and i didn't expect it and i'm completely screwed ... so ... im thinking that this advanced bullcrap is not a good idea ... but when you're broke to start with, you got take chances ... it worked for awhile ... ha! until i had enough policies to increase my EFT odds ... then i had a slow month last month ... and BOOM ... BANKRUPT ... it was short and sweet ... now back to square one ...

What is your point?

That won't make any money at Equita.

Because that is the case.

You are wasting your time if you go with them.

It's nice to actually see 20k+ hit your bank every month.

It's nice to have clients that can pay their premiums.

It's nice to see 20-40% more commission.

If you want to experience CHARGE BACK HELL, then go with Equita, go with Travis....

You'll see what I mean and you will be calling me or one of these independent brokers for help.

So JIM, Thank you for continuing to make my point.

You should have a third party read your posts before you hit submit.

Really, Jim.... Why do you have such a hard-on for Jody? Is his site costing you money?

Why do you care if an agent spends $50 to learn about FE?

Perhaps you should tell us whom you represent. Are you a recruiter? Do you get an override on agents? Do you sell FE on a retail level?

Okay, I'm getting a little too much into this.

Equita was great for me and I wouldn't have gotten into the business without them

I prefer to be independent.

I see more money and I like not having a boss.

Anyway, I got out of hand.

I've always spoke positively of them and sorry for the harsh comments.

It just wasn't for me.

Jody
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So just to be clear the consensus is that Jody is ripping us off for charging $50? WTF? If your IMO is willing to teach you what they know and give you a 50-75 point contract & that makes sense for you, take it. Or, if being independent & getting a 100+ point contract requires you to invest in your business and that makes sense to you take that road.

In a nutshell Jody's site does have alot of info that you can find on this forum and on the internet. But, FOR ME, spending $50 to have it all in one spot makes sense. And being able to email Jody and ask questions makes all the sense in the world.

This forum is filled with people like Jody and Frank Stastny, who while selling their services, go out of their way to help agents that reach out to them and have been a huge help to me in FE and Med Supps. Jody’s site is $50 and Frank’s software is less than $300. These guys are not getting rich selling this stuff, but both will spend ample time on the phone with you to help. In my opinion, both are wonderful additions to the insurance community.

Thank you....:swoon:

Last edited:
Jody 12-02-2009, 10:36 PM

6. Bank Account:

"This is a touchy subject. I will often get through an entire sales pitch but not know if they will give me that information. "

This forum is filled with people like Jody and Frank Stastny, who while selling their services, go out of their way to help agents that reach out to them and have been a huge help to me in FE and Med Supps. Jody’s site is $50 and Frank’s software is less than $300. These guys are not getting rich selling this stuff, but both will spend ample time on the phone with you to help. In my opinion, both are wonderful additions to the insurance community.

Thanks "Irish", I really appreciate the kind words.

I still remember what it was like when I first started July 5, 1993. The promises of leads and training were nonexistent, they were "hollow promises". I was handed a stack of apps, a Medicare Guide book and a voter registration list and told to "go get'em".

I'm in a position where I can afford to spend some time helping agents get pointed in the right direction. I always have time to talk to agents who are new to the Med Supp market, even agents who have been in it for a while and want to share "war stories".

I use to have a "real job" and now it would take an act of Congress to get me to go back to it. :D

Really, Jim.... Why do you have such a hard-on for Jody? Is his site costing you money?

Why do you care if an agent spends $50 to learn about FE?

Perhaps you should tell us whom you represent. Are you a recruiter? Do you get an override on agents? Do you sell FE on a retail level?

Can I just post this every time "JIM" comments. Do you mind Mr. Padthai?

Back