Finalexpense101.com

" And yeah, the kid had chargebacks. So what? How many times are you going to tell us?"
===============================================

It sounded like he had more then just a few charge backs. It sounded like he had more charge backs this summer then Ive had in the last 25 years. Its real damn simple folks, if your getting a bunch of charge backs you are doing something wrong! Only an inept agent writes bad business. Now I know a great many agents out there dont give a damn about the client but you should always go to absolutely all measures possible to prevent and avoid clients getting declined or clients getting buyers remorse and calling to cancel. Quick cancels and charge backs and declines are all proof off a bad agent doing bad business. Reading this forum and all the crap that the low life agents pull on the public only reminds me of how much I cant stand insurance agents in general. What a bunch of low lifes! :mad:

" And yeah, the kid had chargebacks. So what? How many times are you going to tell us?"
===============================================

It sounded like he had more then just a few charge backs. It sounded like he had more charge backs this summer then Ive had in the last 25 years. Its real damn simple folks, if your getting a bunch of charge backs you are doing something wrong! Only an inept agent writes bad business. Now I know a great many agents out there dont give a damn about the client but you should always go to absolutely all measures possible to prevent and avoid clients getting declined or clients getting buyers remorse and calling to cancel. Quick cancels and charge backs and declines are all proof off a bad agent doing bad business. Reading this forum and all the crap that the low life agents pull on the public only reminds me of how much I cant stand insurance agents in general. What a bunch of low lifes! :mad:

Yoda...good point! Can you share with us how you do the things you just mentioned?

Just spent a half hour on the phone with Jody and once again he answered all my questions and lead me in the right direction.

Jody thanks for your help!

" Yoda...good point! Can you share with us how you do the things you just mentioned?"
================================================

For starts you should almost never get a decline. If you have any doubt about a client being accepted you should call the underwriting dept before the app is even submitted and throw the medical conditions at the underwriter along with the drugs they are taking and find out right then and there if you should go any further. Declines give the client a black mark on their records and if you are their friends you will help them to avoid that at all costs. I dont know the exact circumstances of why "JODI" has all the charge backs but I bet I have a pretty good idea of what he was doing. Lets see we have "JODI" telemarketing people to sell life insurance and an extremely high percentage of them are canceling. That almost always equals he is what we call in the business "pushing trail". A high rate of sales cancelations on the back end almost always is because the agent is sitting on the phone pushing the free look period. A good agent never pushs the free look period and if he does go there it is a rule carved in stone that he must always build the sale back up after he has pushed the right to cancel option. You never let the sale close with the last thing you say as "you have a right to cancel". At the very least if your going to use the right to cancel as part of your close you have to say it something like this "Now Mr Smith you do have the right to cancel after you receive your policy if your not completely satisfied for any reason however I am confident once you see the benefits this plan has to offer you will be very happy and will not ever want to let this valuable policy terminate. You always want the last words the client hears to be positive and not "you can cancel if your not satisfied" :1err:

:D
Try finalexpense101.com, only $50.

People on here swear by it.

Before web-site

07-13-2009, 9:21 PM Jody 108
EFT bank overdrafts are bankrupting me ... anyone have advice?

I think it's my market ... they are just too poor ...

Is FE really as good as it appears? I'd rather sell less policies to people that can pay ... how do you find these people?

After web-site up and running

Jody 108 December 05, 2009

"My experience being independent, continuously making 20k-30k in sales a month, but at 110%-120% commission, rather than 80%...."

THANK'S FOR CLEARING THIS UP FOR ALL OF US JIMBO. YOU'VE SO ELOQUENTLY POINTED OUT TO ALL OF US THAT BEFORE 7-13-2009 HE WAS WRITING BUSINESS FOR A PIECE OF CRAP ORGANIZATION WHERE JODY HAD SOME ISSUES.
AFTER 7-13-2009 HE WENT INDEPENDENT AND STARTED MAKING SOME SERIOUS COIN!!!!!!

THANK'S FOR THE OBSERVATION!

YOU SURE OPENED MY EYES!:yes:

Last edited:

THANK'S FOR CLEARING THIS UP FOR ALL OF US JIMBO. YOU'VE SO ELOQUENTLY POINTED OUT TO ALL OF US THAT BEFORE 7-13-2009 HE WAS WRITING BUSINESS FOR A PIECE OF CRAP ORGANIZATION.

Question for Yoda:

Does collecting apps for " A PIECE OF CRAP ORGANIZATION" regardless of sales skill always result in cancellations and charge backs?

Question for Travis:
Since they're referring to Equita as a "A PIECE OF CRAP ORGANIZATION." Do all the agents trained at Equita fail?

</IMG></IMG>

" Yoda...good point! Can you share with us how you do the things you just mentioned?"
================================================

For starts you should almost never get a decline. If you have any doubt about a client being accepted you should call the underwriting dept before the app is even submitted and throw the medical conditions at the underwriter along with the drugs they are taking and find out right then and there if you should go any further. Declines give the client a black mark on their records and if you are their friends you will help them to avoid that at all costs. I dont know the exact circumstances of why "JODI" has all the charge backs but I bet I have a pretty good idea of what he was doing. Lets see we have "JODI" telemarketing people to sell life insurance and an extremely high percentage of them are canceling. That almost always equals he is what we call in the business "pushing trail". A high rate of sales cancelations on the back end almost always is because the agent is sitting on the phone pushing the free look period. A good agent never pushs the free look period and if he does go there it is a rule carved in stone that he must always build the sale back up after he has pushed the right to cancel option. You never let the sale close with the last thing you say as "you have a right to cancel". At the very least if your going to use the right to cancel as part of your close you have to say it something like this "Now Mr Smith you do have the right to cancel after you receive your policy if your not completely satisfied for any reason however I am confident once you see the benefits this plan has to offer you will be very happy and will not ever want to let this valuable policy terminate. You always want the last words the client hears to be positive and not "you can cancel if your not satisfied" :1err:

Yoda...this your BEST post! Congrats!

Question for Yoda:

Does collecting apps for " A PIECE OF CRAP ORGANIZATION" regardless of sales skill always result in cancellations and charge backs?

Question for Travis:
Since they're referring to Equita as a "A PIECE OF CRAP ORGANIZATION." Do all the agents trained at Equita fail?

</IMG></IMG>

First off, Equita is not a piece of crap orginization ... I just did better on my own.

Second, who here feels jim just revealed his true identity ... ha!

But that's okay. We all have a business to run and part of that is squashing the competition.

-----------------------------

THANK'S FOR CLEARING THIS UP FOR ALL OF US JIMBO. YOU'VE SO ELOQUENTLY POINTED OUT TO ALL OF US THAT BEFORE 7-13-2009 HE WAS WRITING BUSINESS FOR A PIECE OF CRAP ORGANIZATION WHERE JODY HAD SOME ISSUES.

It's good to know that people are able to read between the lines ... :)

FYI: Equita is a good organization...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yoda...this your BEST post! Congrats!

Why give this guy any attention. Just block him like everyone else has. He's like the troll under the bridge... leave him there.

Last edited:
"Second, who here feels jim just revealed his true identity ... ha!"
Tell me who I am?

Just spent a half hour on the phone with Jody and once again he answered all my questions and lead me in the right direction.

Jody thanks for your help!

What direction? Bankruptcy or 20-30k a month ?

It's obvious to me that Jim Jenkins is a recruiter, etc. w/ Equita...or maybe the wife of such.

Explain please.

And yeah, the kid had chargebacks.Seems he managed to figure how to sell FE.

Who said he's doing 30k a month, wheres the proof?

Well, it's obvious Jim Jenkins is trying to do a hatchet-job on you. The question is why?

hatchet job - a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions.

Have I twisted Jody's words? Document.

I am always the TOP salesman in my profession and I have always trained and managed other employees.

When you were a taxi driver?, " Hey Reiger."

So let me see if I understand this correctly. The guy selling information and willing to help agents learn F.E. for $50 is a crook... but the guys recruiting for organizations that sell you $15 leads for $20 and keep a quarter of your commish for their trouble are the good guys? Is that about right? I don't want to get anything wrong.

Please elaborate or implied where I said or implied

......$3000 in sales the next week, $15,000 that month and $20K+ since then...

Is this some kind of jedi mind ****?

Don't pay much attention to these companies trying to shut me down (their motive is their own self interest). My motive is to help you...

It's up to you.

Jody, Do you recruit?

Wow can't believe people are actually bashing a guy who Is trying to help out people. If you have a guru who writes 200 apps in a six month period and has been writing FE for 10+ years and then you have a new guy who writes 220 apps in six months and that guy is asking for $50 to show you how he did it what would you do? Would you prefer advice from the guru who can't produce as much as the new guy

Did you even read what you wrote?

If anyone wants to call me, please feel free.. I'm happy to help in anyway that I can.

I.E. I'm a recruiting agent.

My intention was not to downgrade EQUITA but to help people become independent agents.

With who?

Jody I have almost 11 yrs. in the FE biz. This is all I do. I've not checked out your site, but don't let these jealous women on this forum dictate your actions. I believe no one has the right to complain about your site unless there are out right lies on it. You are not making anyone spend $50 for your info, everyone can make that decision for themselves.

Are you a producing agent or a lead peddler? How can you make a conclusion without investigating the website?

There is nothing fancy about Jody's technique. But for a new agent unsure how to sell, it's probably worth the 50.

Please explain. go into detail.

I guarantee you will be satisfied....
Whether you make money or not is up to you.

What is your guarantee, 20-30k a month?

Why the hard-on, Jim? You have 5 posts on this forum, four in this thread alone and they all bash Jody.

Guy driving a cab who is bankrupt in July now making 20-30 k a month selling his b.s. on here.

The post you are referring to, in your attempt to sabotage my site, is the very reason I started Haworth Insurance Group - Home.

Do charge $50 and recruit?

My experience being independent, and making 20k-30k a month and seeing it go into my bank account and only having 2 chargebacks and not having the stress of a company breathing down my neck....

Please explain in detail, broke in July, not liking advances.

One thing is for sure, I have sold the crap out of it in a years time and I know how to sell ...

When did you get start selling F.E. Broke in July?"

But to get all their information, you are going to have to sign up under them ...

You've yet to sign up any one under you?

I really appreciate what Jody has done for the insurance community. There are many other gurus who sell their products for a lot of money, then they charge you a monthly fee to have access to their website. This is a one time fee for a years access to information given by a person who has written 200 plus apps in a 6 month period. A $50 investment to show you a system that when worked can earn you $250,000 a year. Beats going to college for 4 years and coming out of there with $50,000 in student debt so you can get a job making $35,000 a year.

Guru, 250k a year? Who are you to make such a statement?

It's good to know that people are able to read between the lines ... :)
I'm sure you have a point, I just have no clue what it is?

Read the quotes. Do you even read your quotes?

And My favorite:

When a sales expert admittedly (documented) goes through 90% of a SALES presentation and doesn't know if "Mrs. Jones" has a checking account.

Please defend it.

I don't expect you to defend your words. But you and your lip stick wearing knee pad apologists at lest could defend this quote.

I agree... grow a pair.

Why don't you defend you words. Not say how I'm with Equita, a recruiter, my wife, sabotage your site etc...

Grow some balls and defend your words/quotes.

</IMG>

Back