Finalexpense101.com

Shannon is great and I recommend anyone going under him; however, my site is not about what he taught me or what equita taught me, it goes much further than that. In fact, it is based on everything I learned after Equita.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have also heard that Travis is really good ... I definitely liked listening to his training on EQUITA ... You may find that he can help you more than me. Travis is the guy above me ... Hoosierdaddy
Jody,
If you've learned from the best you were definitely a good student. I have been knocking around the finalexpense101.com site...planning on spending more time on it to keep learning about FE. Definitely very solid, comprehensive site for someone who is interested in getting involved in the FE market.
I had a quick stint in it with an IMO that gave us free leads, 50% contract, but the leads were relayed to me in wave format and sometimes I couldn't even understand what the people were saying. Also, they covered the whole state, whereas I was hoping they would narrow it down, which they never did.
Needles to say, it got very frustrating and I decided that wasn't the right approach to selling FE.
If I can figure out how to market or cross-sell it (starting in senior market now), it's definitely a good product to sell.
I plan on absorbing everything I can, specially the good companies and contracts to sign up with. Thanks

Why? Didn't Jody do all the work putting up this site?

thanks ...

but, again, the site is about everything I learned after I left Equita ...

If for those who want to be independent ... who want straight up information without any strings attached ...

Equita is not independent, and their model is contrary to what finalexpense101.com is about.

Jody

BTW: They are a great company and I still recommend them to new agents and experienced agents alike ... it just didn't work out for me :embarrassed:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jody,
If you've learned from the best you were definitely a good student. I have been knocking around the finalexpense101.com site...planning on spending more time on it to keep learning about FE. Definitely very solid, comprehensive site for someone who is interested in getting involved in the FE market.
I had a quick stint in it with an IMO that gave us free leads, 50% contract, but the leads were relayed to me in wave format and sometimes I couldn't even understand what the people were saying. Also, they covered the whole state, whereas I was hoping they would narrow it down, which they never did.
Needles to say, it got very frustrating and I decided that wasn't the right approach to selling FE.
If I can figure out how to market or cross-sell it (starting in senior market now), it's definitely a good product to sell.
I plan on absorbing everything I can, specially the good companies and contracts to sign up with. Thanks

Wow! That was really nice ... thanks :cool:

Last edited:
Did you have a previous website or course you taught because I am wondering where all the testimonials came from.

Either you have one heck of a network who trusts you and signed up ASAP, you gave people a trial visit, or you had a prior site because the site is only 6 days old.

I'm just wondering which one it is because I am considering signing up.

TIA.

it just recently became an official site ... previously, i was pointing people to a private blogspot where the information was posted and they could download an ebook ... and after I got such a positive feedback, i decided to make a real website ... it's more complete now.

Last edited:
BRRRRRR........ITS GETTIN A LITTLE SHILLY IN HERE ISN'T IT?.............I AM OUT!:1confused:

I hope you know that NO ONE takes you seriously...

As soon as I saw your screen name I knew your post was going to be nonsensical.

Jody is very good at what he does, why don't you go run up a Padowan or drink hemlock?

Back