Finalexpense101.com

Make sure you are in the group that fits your personality

How does one know what group fits their personality? Is their a list from one to choose to match up personalities? I would agree this to be very important. There are some people I just couldn't work with, not my style and some who I would love to work with and enjoy. How many groups over there could there be to choose from? :err:

How does one know what group fits their personality? Is their a list from one to choose to match up personalities? I would agree this to be very important. There are some people I just couldn't work with, not my style and some who I would love to work with and enjoy. How many groups over there could there be to choose from? :err:

LOL.....yep there's a list. Use Alexander Grahamaham Bell's invention. There are regional managers and sub groups within those. Talk to them or drive to them and ride on appointments with them.

Or just look for the list. It's located at match.com.

Basically, you will learn everything you need to know to get into Final Expense sales. I have listed just about every company you can sign on with and their strengths. I have also pointed you to some of the IMO's that pay the highest commissions for final expense sales. I have included many lead sources and a complete sales presentation. I have done really well in selling final expense life insurance. I started with Equita and I was killing it ... surpassing everyone ... however, I wasn't getting paid nearly what I should have been so I went independent. I'm now seeing the money. It's great. I make less sales but I get paid. I had help from a lot of experienced agents and they helped me write a lot of the material I've posted. You won't be dissappointed. Even if you decide to go captive, it's a lot of useful information that will help you in Final Expense Sales. I will keep adding to the site and I will answer any questions you have. I'm not the most experienced agent on this forum but I have final expense sales wired now. I'm sure there is a lot more to learn but, for the new agent, it's a great place to start and you can learn in a few hours, what took me a over a year to learn. Save yourself the headache and money ... plus you will increase your chances of succeeding.
Jody, are your prices per month or per 6 months?

Jody's site is fantastic. It's worth every penny and more. I am just getting started in FE and his site has given me all the base knowledge needed to get started. No hype. No Bull. Just straight up, no non-sense training to get up and running. You will not be disappointed with FinalExpense101.com

Jody's site is fantastic. It's worth every penny and more. I am just getting started in FE and his site has given me all the base knowledge needed to get started. No hype. No Bull. Just straight up, no non-sense training to get up and running. You will not be disappointed with FinalExpense101.com

Why wouldn't you be dissappointed once you find out that you can everything you paid for free elsewhere?

PT Barnum had a saying for it.:yes:

Does anyone know if Jody is still in the FE business?

I had a paid subscription to Finalexpense101.com recently,
and I have to admit Jody's inhouse presentation video
was helpful.....It was helpful because it helped me see
what I've been doing wrong in FE prospects' homes. Jody is
wayyy too nice and polite in that video, and so am I.

Something I've figured out about meeting with FE prospects
is, that if you are too polite and friendly with them, they will
take that as a sign you are soft. And that will give them an
opening to flake out on you, which is kind of their default
mode. Anyway, that's what I got out of Jody's presentation
training video.

Back