Finalexpense101.com

I think you are on the wrong forum. That was way too logical and civil.

Pirated info is as good as original info ... Or as you said, it is all taken from someone. At least you can get the information without signing low percentage contracts. That was my intention in the beginning as I realized I was giving away way too much of my commissions to these brokers. There is just no need to do this.

And pirated or not, I own the copyrights to all of it, filed with the US copyright office in 2008. So if you want to be technical about it, anyone using that presentation or information on fe101 is actually legally stealing it from me (or I guess Todd now).

At the end of the day almost all sales information is "pirated." People learn information from someone else and then make overrides off it; without giving any income to the originator. I guess somewhere out there, there is a a guy who is owed a lot of money. :)

At the end of the day almost all sales information is "pirated." People learn information from someone else and then make overrides off it; without giving any income to the originator. I guess somewhere out there, there is a a guy who is owed a lot of money. :)

It's true!

When the wife and I broke into FE we listened to JD's presentation from Scott's site, wrote it out, and as time went by our presentations naturally evolved.

Ok, so I stole his sh$% lol

Interesting enough, my wife and I have several things that we do different in the house, but we both do ok, and are comfortable with how we do it.

OK.. I understand that the majority of the stuff on FE101 is not original to Jody. What I don't understand is how it is being credited as "Shannon's" stuff. Most of what I have seen on the site, with the exception of "the wave" I heard 40 years ago so I am sure it did not originate with Shannon either. :confused:

OK.. I understand that the majority of the stuff on FE101 is not original to Jody. What I don't understand is how it is being credited as "Shannon's" stuff. Most of what I have seen on the site, with the exception of "the wave" I heard 40 years ago so I am sure it did not originate with Shannon either. :confused:

I think most sales guys who try to learn from other sales guys (books, videos, seminars, etc.) eventually become somewhat of a mix of a lot of "schools."

I've read so many books... some days I say something that I probably learned from Zig, other days I use something from Grant Cardone, other days Gitomer... occasionally I say or do something even unique to me!

The reality is...Cardone learned from Zig and 30 others. Zig learned from Dale Carnegie and 30 others...

I think most sales guys who try to learn from other sales guys (books, videos, seminars, etc.) eventually become somewhat of a mix of a lot of "schools."

I've read so many books... some days I say something that I probably learned from Zig, other days I use something from Grant Cardone, other days Gitomer... occasionally I say or do something even unique to me!

The reality is...Cardone learned from Zig and 30 others. Zig learned from Dale Carnegie and 30 others...
Cardones delivery and tech saviness is monumental, i like the guy.

I caught myself doing "The Wave" the other day while training an agent.

Matt and John, please prepare your boot for a swift kick to my gonads.

Cardones delivery and tech saviness is monumental, i like the guy.

Do you follow him on Periscope? The quick tips, etc. are awesome.

Sometimes he has longer stuff... about 2 weeks ago he periscoped an entire 10x seminar at a BMW dealership. It was a good monday morning...

Can't watch everything, obviously...

Do you follow him on Periscope? The quick tips, etc. are awesome.

Sometimes he has longer stuff... about 2 weeks ago he periscoped an entire 10x seminar at a BMW dealership. It was a good monday morning...

Can't watch everything, obviously...

Yes i do watch him on periscope, matter of fact he is the one that gave me an idea to do some call in question and answer shows using periscope, that is gonna be fun.

Back